• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Facebook Reach with These Tips | Join Our FB Liking Club!

In summary, Jen Fong recently did a http://www.jenfongspeaks.com/getting-your-posts-seen-in-the-new-facebook/ with tips on how to get your posts seen, and one of the suggestions was to "form a collective".
BlessedMommy said:
I'm going through "liking" everyone's page from the list above. ... Here's mine http://www.facebook.com/ritchietara
Hey I liked your could you like mine please https://www.facebook.com/CC4PChef

Please like my page also - http://www.facebook.com/PamperedChefwithCJSteinle

For all those that have done this - have you seen an increase in your "seen by" #s?

http://Facebook.com/thechefkevoI'm also on Instagram @Thechefkevo Thanks!

<h2>1. How can I increase my Facebook reach after the latest update?</h2><p>One way to increase your Facebook reach is by forming a collective with other Facebook users. This involves creating a group of friends who agree to like each other's posts, as posts with more likes are more likely to show up in the Top Stories section. You can also try following the tips provided by social media expert Jen Fong, such as using engaging content and posting at optimal times.</p><h2>2. Why have my impressions decreased since the update?</h2><p>The latest Facebook update has implemented the "Top Stories" feature, which shows users the most popular and relevant posts in their newsfeed. This can result in some posts being seen less frequently, leading to a decrease in impressions. However, by following the tips mentioned above, you can increase your chances of appearing in the Top Stories section and reaching more people.</p><h2>3. How can I see more variety in my newsfeed?</h2><p>If you're tired of seeing the same posts over and over again in your newsfeed, you can create lists to filter your content. One option is to create a list that includes all your friends, which will show you the posts in chronological order instead of the Top Stories section. You can also create a separate list for pages you like, so you can keep up with their updates without them getting lost in your regular newsfeed.</p><h2>4. Can I force my fans to use the same lists as me?</h2><p>Unfortunately, you cannot control how your fans view their newsfeed. However, you can encourage them to create lists of their own, or you can suggest that they follow your page's updates by selecting the "See First" option under the "Following" tab on your page.</p><h2>5. Can I find a list of Pampered Chef Consultants' Facebook pages?</h2><p>Yes, you can find a compilation of Pampered Chef Consultants' Facebook pages on this thread. Simply visit each page and hit the "Like" button, then create a new list to add these pages to. This will allow you to easily view all the updates from these pages in one place, without having to individually visit each page every day.</p>

1. How can I increase my Facebook reach after the latest update?

One way to increase your Facebook reach is by forming a collective with other Facebook users. This involves creating a group of friends who agree to like each other's posts, as posts with more likes are more likely to show up in the Top Stories section. You can also try following the tips provided by social media expert Jen Fong, such as using engaging content and posting at optimal times.

2. Why have my impressions decreased since the update?

The latest Facebook update has implemented the "Top Stories" feature, which shows users the most popular and relevant posts in their newsfeed. This can result in some posts being seen less frequently, leading to a decrease in impressions. However, by following the tips mentioned above, you can increase your chances of appearing in the Top Stories section and reaching more people.

3. How can I see more variety in my newsfeed?

If you're tired of seeing the same posts over and over again in your newsfeed, you can create lists to filter your content. One option is to create a list that includes all your friends, which will show you the posts in chronological order instead of the Top Stories section. You can also create a separate list for pages you like, so you can keep up with their updates without them getting lost in your regular newsfeed.

4. Can I force my fans to use the same lists as me?

Unfortunately, you cannot control how your fans view their newsfeed. However, you can encourage them to create lists of their own, or you can suggest that they follow your page's updates by selecting the "See First" option under the "Following" tab on your page.

5. Can I find a list of Pampered Chef Consultants' Facebook pages?

Yes, you can find a compilation of Pampered Chef Consultants' Facebook pages on this thread. Simply visit each page and hit the "Like" button, then create a new list to add these pages to. This will allow you to easily view all the updates from these pages in one place, without having to individually visit each page every day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ally44
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
lfg8764
  • ChefPeg
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • Suzanne Johnson