• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Facebook Event Posts Not Showing in Invites News Feeds?

In summary, when your Facebook event posts are not showing up in your friends' news feeds, it could be due to factors such as low engagement, relevance, or their news feed settings. To increase the chances of your event posts being seen, you can encourage engagement, tag friends, share in relevant groups, or boost the post with paid advertising. You can control who sees your event posts by adjusting the privacy settings, but keep in mind that the algorithm still plays a role. Not all of your friends may see your event posts, as the algorithm prioritizes more recent posts. To combat this, you can schedule multiple event posts and encourage engagement to keep them relevant.
Mandeelou
Anyone else having this problem? I posted a contest and no responses but I know this hosts friends would be right on top of it. I mentioned to the host and she checked an no one has seen the posts I've made without going into the actual event page. I thought that the posts showed in the News Feed of all invited unless they declined? Has that changed to only show in their News Feed if they've joined?

Thanks!

It doesn't show up in the news feed, I think. I think it just goes by notifications to people. But if people have theirs turned off, they won't get them. They have to go into the events section and click on the event to see it. I think...

It's possible that the posts are only showing up for those who have joined the event and not for those who have been invited but have not joined yet. Facebook's algorithm for showing posts in the News Feed can be unpredictable, so it's hard to say for sure why some people are not seeing your posts. It might be worth reaching out to the host again and asking if they could share your posts with their friends to help increase visibility.

1. Why aren't my Facebook event posts showing up in my friends' news feeds?

There could be several reasons why your event posts are not appearing in your friends' news feeds. Facebook's algorithm determines which posts are shown to users based on factors such as relevance, engagement, and timeliness. If your posts are not getting enough engagement or are not deemed relevant by the algorithm, they may not show up in your friends' news feeds. Additionally, if your friends have their news feed settings set to "Most Recent" instead of "Top Stories", your event posts may not be shown.

2. How can I make sure my event posts are seen by my friends?

To increase the chances of your event posts being shown to your friends, you can try the following tactics:

• Encourage engagement on your posts by asking your friends to like, comment, or share.
  • Tag your friends in the event post to grab their attention.
  • Share the event post in relevant Facebook groups or on your personal profile to reach a wider audience.
  • Consider boosting the event post with paid advertising to reach a larger number of people.

3. Can I control who sees my event posts?

Yes, you can control who sees your event posts by adjusting the privacy settings for the event. When creating the event, you can choose to make it public, visible to friends only, or visible to a specific group of people. Keep in mind that even if the event is set to public, it may not be shown to all of your friends in their news feeds based on the algorithm.

4. Why are only some of my friends seeing my event posts?

As mentioned earlier, Facebook's algorithm determines which posts are shown to users. This means that not all of your friends may see your event posts, even if they are set to public. The algorithm takes into account factors such as your friends' interests, previous interactions with your posts, and their news feed settings. If you want to ensure that all of your friends see your event posts, you may need to use other tactics such as sharing the post on your personal profile or sending direct invites to your friends.

5. Do event posts have a limited lifespan in news feeds?

Yes, event posts have a limited lifespan in news feeds. They may not stay visible for a long time because Facebook's algorithm prioritizes more recent posts. This means that your event posts may get pushed down in your friends' news feeds as new posts are published. To combat this, you can schedule multiple event posts leading up to the event date and encourage engagement on each post to keep it relevant to the algorithm.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
twiggy4joe
  • Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • mspibb