• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for F/W 2015 Catalogs? Check These Out!

In summary, the F/W 2015 catalog includes a variety of new and popular Pampered Chef products, along with recipes, cooking tips, and exclusive deals. It can be purchased for $10, or received for free with a purchase of $50 or more. It can be ordered online and there is a discount for purchasing multiple catalogs. Shipping time is 1-2 business days.
chef2you
Gold Member
I have 3 unopened packages of F/W 2015 catalogs for sale. These are packs of 25. I would like $10 for each package. Media Mail shipping is $6.25, if you buy 2 packages shipping is $9.75.I have an opened pack of about 20 with my label info on them that I would sell for $7 plus media mail shipping. I haven't weighed these, but assume shipping would be a little less than a pack of 25.This is a great chance to stock up on catalogs for the fall selling season.

I would be interested in the open package.

1. What is included in the F/W 2015 catalog?

The F/W 2015 catalog includes a variety of new and popular Pampered Chef products, along with recipes and cooking tips to help you make the most of your kitchen. It also features exclusive deals and promotions for customers.

2. How much does the F/W 2015 catalog cost?

The F/W 2015 catalog is available for purchase at a cost of $10. However, you can receive a free catalog with any purchase of $50 or more from Pampered Chef.

3. Can I order the F/W 2015 catalog online?

Yes, you can order the F/W 2015 catalog online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply add it to your cart and proceed with the checkout process.

4. Are there any discounts available for purchasing multiple F/W 2015 catalogs?

Yes, there is a discount available if you purchase 5 or more F/W 2015 catalogs. The price per catalog decreases to $5 for orders of 5-9 catalogs, and $4 for orders of 10 or more catalogs.

5. How long will it take for me to receive my F/W 2015 catalog?

The F/W 2015 catalog will be shipped to you within 1-2 business days after placing your order. Delivery times may vary depending on your location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattybrady
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pattybrady
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • chefkathy