• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Expiring Membership ... 2 Days Notice?

In summary, the conversation revolved around receiving a short notice for membership renewal and wishing for more time to consider upgrading to gold membership. There was a discussion about the notice being only two days and some members suggesting to make a note for next year or to check with an admin who was out of the country. The conversation also touched on the importance of the site and the frustration of possibly losing access at a critical time. Eventually, the issue was brought up to the admin and there was a suggestion to change the notice to a week or more in advance.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Got an e-mail today that my membership is about to expire. I checked the web site and saw that I only have 2 days left on my membership.

Fortunately, this is a payday so I may just sign up for the gold membership and be done with it.

But I really DO wish that I'd had more than 2 days notice. With SAT deadlines and the like, I am worried I won't have time to take care of this on Friday.

I think I got a couple weeks notice. You may want to check with Greg on it. I just went ahead and did the Gold Membership so I don't have to do it every year now.

I followed the link and that's what I saw. I remembered having more notice as well last time. I just wanted to see if there was something I was missing.

Di_Can_Cook said:
I followed the link and that's what I saw. I remembered having more notice as well last time. I just wanted to see if there was something I was missing.

that is odd. can you search your mailboxes for another notice you may have missed? thanks!

I only got a couple days notice too... I check my spam regularly and didn't see anything. Not a big deal, just had to go without cs for a day till I could get my credit card in the same room as my computer! LOL!

I searched my inbox too. Yup, only 2 days notice. I'm going to be paying today but since we're coming up on a weekend, I'd hate to be without access at this critical time of the year.

Well guess what?

Only 2 days notice this time around too!

Again it is payday so I will be taking care of this tomorrow. If I'd been given more notice, however, I might have signed up for gold membership. Might still. But this is annoying.

I think there was on note on here earlier about one of the admins being out of the country.

Isn't it still only $5?
Are we really squabbling, like another thread, over $5 esp for something that you use all year like this site? Seems a bit petty. I know for the PC website I get about a months notice as I would expect for something more pricey.
If 2 days isn't enoug time, pay it when you can.

Oh dear, I really wish people would stop taking everything I say the wrong way. Frankly, this is why I've held off on gold membership— it's well worth the cost, but I am not sure how long I'll be on this site. I don't want a lifetime membership to a site where I may not always want to be a member.I'm NOT upset about the cost! I'm NOT upset about renewing my membership! I love this site and most of the time I love the people, I just wish we'd get more than 2 days notice when it's time to re-up! It happened last year, it happened this year and I don't want to lose access at such a critical point in the year. So I will pay it. I just wish they'd give me a little more time so I can consider gold next time around. It's a busy time of year, and my membership is not at the top of my priority list. A reminder a few weeks in advance would be nice. Just saying.

Greg is out of the country and internet range. I'll bring this up when he gets back. Hopefully the site software can be adapted. Completely understand. When you need CS- YOU NEED IT!l

Thanks Debb ... I'll pay it, no biggie, really ... just maybe next year I'll keep this deadline in mind and budget gold membership so I don't have to worry about it. Just want to make it clear I'm not upset at all.

Just make a note in calender for next year, so you can see it 4 weeks earlier.

I know I would really miss CS, even for a day or two, so I can see what you mean.

Just make a note in calender for next year, so you can see it 4 weeks earlier.

I'll do that if I have the same phone come next year. My phone calendar is the one I use!

make a note and pack it with your Halloween directions :)
(that was not sarcastic) I ALWAYS make notes about Christmas things and stash it in my boxes of Halloween so it reminds me when I unpack and when I repack it is a reminder!!

I get home sunday and I'll see how this can be changed to a week or so

Teresa Lynn said:
make a note and pack it with your Halloween directions :)
(that was not sarcastic) I ALWAYS make notes about Christmas things and stash it in my boxes of Halloween so it reminds me when I unpack and when I repack it is a reminder!!

This is brilliant! I will steal this.

1. What happens if I don't renew my membership within 2 days of it expiring?

If you do not renew your membership within 2 days of it expiring, your membership will be automatically canceled and you will no longer have access to any membership benefits.

2. Can I renew my membership after it has already expired?

Yes, you can renew your membership after it has expired. However, you will need to pay a reactivation fee in order to regain access to your membership benefits.

3. Can I cancel my membership before it expires?

Yes, you can cancel your membership at any time before it expires. However, please note that there are no refunds for canceled memberships.

4. Will my subscription automatically renew at the end of my membership term?

No, your membership will not automatically renew at the end of your term. You will need to manually renew your membership if you wish to continue receiving membership benefits.

5. Can I upgrade my membership before it expires?

Yes, you can upgrade your membership at any time before it expires. Simply contact our customer service team and they will assist you with the upgrade process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • WLMcCoy