• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales: Tips for a Successful Direct Selling Experience

In summary, to become an "Excited About My Sales" consultant, you can sign up through the Pampered Chef website or contact a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit and complete training. As a consultant, you have the opportunity to earn commission, discounts, and incentives, as well as access to a supportive community and resources. You can sell products online, but must follow Pampered Chef's policies and guidelines. There are no sales quotas or minimum requirements, but you must have at least $150 in sales every three months to remain active. Parties and events can be booked by reaching out to potential hosts or using the Pampered Chef website.
Nay0403
Hi everyone. I just had to share. I joined October 30th and I ended up with 2200 in sales by the 15th of November! I am so excited about how easy it was and how much fun! Here's my problem, I had to hold 8 shows averaging only about $275 in orders. I won't always be able to hold that many shows so what's the best way to increase the amount of sales at a single show? Thank you in advance for your help.

Promote higher priced items and add ons. Also when host coaching, encourage them to get lots of outside orders and people to come to the show.
Check out the threads on this forum for tips.

I am so happy to be a part of this group. You all have been a great help to me already!Have something to add?

1. How do I become an "Excited About My Sales" consultant?

To become an "Excited About My Sales" consultant, you can sign up through the Pampered Chef website or contact a current consultant for more information. You will need to purchase a starter kit and complete training before officially becoming a consultant.

2. What are the benefits of being an "Excited About My Sales" consultant?

As an "Excited About My Sales" consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a commission on your sales, receive discounts on products, and potentially earn free products through incentives and promotions. You also have access to a supportive community of consultants and resources to help you grow your business.

3. Can I sell "Excited About My Sales" products online?

Yes, you can sell "Excited About My Sales" products online through your personal consultant website or through social media platforms. However, you must follow Pampered Chef's policies and guidelines for online sales and only sell to customers within the United States and Canada.

4. Are there any sales quotas or minimum requirements as an "Excited About My Sales" consultant?

There are no sales quotas or minimum requirements as an "Excited About My Sales" consultant. However, to remain an active consultant and receive commission, you must have at least $150 in sales every three months.

5. How can I book a party or event as an "Excited About My Sales" consultant?

You can book parties and events by reaching out to potential hosts, sharing the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party, and helping them choose a date and time. You can also use the Pampered Chef website to schedule and manage parties and events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • Kenzie09