• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome Home Bowl: A Unique Product in Our Catalog?

In summary, "Ever Heard of This Product?" is a versatile kitchen tool with sharp adjustable blades that can be used for slicing, dicing, and shredding various ingredients. It is designed to make food preparation easier and more efficient and has safety features such as a non-slip base and hand guard. It can be used with a variety of ingredients and is easy to clean.
Brandi2007
Have you ever heard of one of our products being called a Welcome Home Bowl? One of my hosts has a friend that is looking to buy one of these and she says it is in our last catalog. Anyone here have any idea what she may be looking for? The only thing I can think of is possibly the lady said "collapsible bowl" and it somehow sounded like welcome home? She asked me to look into it and see what I could come up with, I need to call her back in the morning.

I've been with the company for over 11 years and have never heard of that. Sorry. Let us know if you figure it out.

I didnt think so. The host just called me back and said she even had an item number... "99938". That is not one of our item numbers either. She must be confused with a different company. She says it is a set of 3 nesting bowls for around $31.50

This was bugging me, so I did some googling...

Check out

http://www.homeandgardenparty.com/Home/Dinnerware/Products/99938

I'd never heard of HGP before...

I have a H&GP rep if she needs it. She works as a teacher, my husband used to work with her. Let me know.

Thank you Annabel! I figured it was another company! I just caleld the host and left her a message. If the lady is still interested I will let her know that I can get her a contact to that company!

What is "Ever Heard of This Product?"

"Ever Heard of This Product?" is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for multiple purposes, such as slicing, dicing, and shredding various ingredients. It is designed to make food preparation easier and more efficient.

How does "Ever Heard of This Product?" work?

"Ever Heard of This Product?" has sharp blades that can be adjusted to different settings, allowing you to customize the thickness of your slices. Simply place your desired ingredient in the product and use the handle to push it through the blades. It works like a mandoline, but with the convenience of being handheld.

Is "Ever Heard of This Product?" safe to use?

Yes, "Ever Heard of This Product?" is designed with safety in mind. It has a non-slip base to prevent it from moving while in use, and a hand guard to protect your fingers from the sharp blades. However, it is important to always use caution while handling any sharp kitchen tool.

What types of ingredients can I use with "Ever Heard of This Product?"

"Ever Heard of This Product?" can be used with a variety of fruits and vegetables, such as potatoes, carrots, apples, and more. It can also be used to shred cheese or make thin slices of deli meats.

How do I clean "Ever Heard of This Product?"

Cleaning "Ever Heard of This Product?" is simple and easy. The blades can be removed for thorough cleaning, and the product is dishwasher safe. It is recommended to clean the product immediately after use to prevent food from drying and becoming difficult to remove.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefJoyJ
  • nicki25
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • TriciaAnn