• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"Enhanced" Truffle Brownie Bites

In summary, the Enhanced Truffle Brownie Bites are a delicious treat made with high-quality dark chocolate as the main ingredient. They are also gluten-free, customizable with various toppings, and one batch makes approximately 24 bite-sized pieces. They can also be frozen for up to 3 months.
KateD
My family is addicted to the Truffle Brownie Bites:love: , and they're not the only ones, but I have quite a few ganache "enhancements" floating around in my head that I was wondering if anyone has already tried and can give me tips on (especially after my less than stellar try at milk chocolate ganache....):chef:

Liqueur or liquor flavored ganaches
Which spirits would you use? I think Triple Sec would be great, but what else have you tried?? and does it make it runnier?

Different chocolates/base flavor
Peanut butter ganache? Milk Chocolate? White chocolate?

Mix-ins
Can you mix it in the ganache and still fill well? I was thinking the best plan might be, for example, crushing nuts, then when the ganache is firm enough to not slide, lightly roll the tops in the desired "mix-in"

i recently baked a triple chocolate cake, and I actually added Kaluah to the ganache! Oh my, was it tasty! Mmmm....

I would think if you were going to add liqeour, just subtract that amount of milk from the recipe so it doesn't get runny. Plus, let others know it's in there, since the alcohol does not get "cooked off."

When I did these before, I did some in dark chocolate ganache, and some in white chocolate. Looks SUPER, I displayed them on medium squares alternating the two colors! Both tasted great, too!

(There was another posting about this where I said exactly how I did it, but now I can't find it...nor can I remember what I posted!!)

1. What is the main ingredient in the Enhanced Truffle Brownie Bites?

The main ingredient in the Enhanced Truffle Brownie Bites is high-quality, dark chocolate. This gives the brownie bites a rich and decadent flavor.

2. Are the Enhanced Truffle Brownie Bites gluten-free?

Yes, the Enhanced Truffle Brownie Bites are gluten-free. They are made with a blend of gluten-free flours and do not contain any wheat or gluten-containing ingredients.

3. Can I customize the toppings on the Enhanced Truffle Brownie Bites?

Yes, you can customize the toppings on the Enhanced Truffle Brownie Bites to your liking. The recipe allows for various toppings, such as nuts, dried fruit, or even a drizzle of caramel or chocolate sauce.

4. How many servings does one batch of Enhanced Truffle Brownie Bites make?

One batch of Enhanced Truffle Brownie Bites makes approximately 24 bite-sized pieces. This may vary depending on how large or small you cut the brownie bites.

5. Can I freeze the Enhanced Truffle Brownie Bites?

Yes, you can freeze the Enhanced Truffle Brownie Bites. Simply wrap them tightly in plastic wrap or place them in an airtight container before freezing. They can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• akrebecca
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
akrebecca
  • LeanneB.
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • Jennie50