• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending a Blind Copy Newsletter in Windows Mail (Vista)

In summary, to add recipients to the BCC field in Windows Mail, open a new email message, click on the "View" tab, select "BCC" in the "Show Fields" section, and type in the email addresses you want to add. You can send a blind copy newsletter to a large group of recipients at once by adding multiple email addresses to the BCC field and separating them with a comma. To hide the BCC field when sending a blind copy newsletter, click on the "View" tab, select "Options" in the "Show Fields" section, and uncheck the "BCC" option. The BCC field is used to hide recipients' email addresses from each other. To check if the blind
maestraMichelle
I know that many of you send out newsletters, and some mentioned doing it blind copy so that no one sees the others who are on the list. How do you do that? I use windows mail (I have windows vista). Thanks!

use the blind carbon copy field in the message you are creating.
Windows Mail has this field hidden by default, to unhide the field, follow these steps:
1. From Windows Mail, click Create Mail from the toolbar.

2. The New Message window will appear.

3. Click View and select All Headers.

4. The Bcc field will appear. Place the address(es) you wish to send a blind carbon copy.

Thank you so much! I was wondering how to do that!

1. How do I add recipients to the blind copy (BCC) field in Windows Mail?

To add recipients to the BCC field in Windows Mail, follow these steps:

• 1. Open a new email message.
  • 2. Click on the "View" tab in the top menu bar.
  • 3. Click on "BCC" in the "Show Fields" section.
  • 4. A BCC field will appear below the "To" and "CC" fields.
  • 5. Type in the email addresses you want to add to the BCC field.

2. Can I send a blind copy newsletter to a large group of recipients at once in Windows Mail?

Yes, you can send a blind copy newsletter to a large group of recipients at once in Windows Mail. You can add multiple email addresses to the BCC field by separating them with a comma. However, it is recommended to limit the number of recipients to avoid being marked as spam.

3. Is there a way to hide the BCC field in Windows Mail when sending a blind copy newsletter?

Yes, you can hide the BCC field in Windows Mail when sending a blind copy newsletter. To do this, follow these steps:

• 1. Open a new email message.
  • 2. Click on the "View" tab in the top menu bar.
  • 3. Click on "Options" in the "Show Fields" section.
  • 4. Uncheck the "BCC" option in the "Show Fields" drop-down menu.
  • 5. The BCC field will now be hidden when composing a new email message.

4. Can I send a blind copy newsletter to a group without them seeing each other's email addresses?

Yes, you can send a blind copy newsletter to a group without them seeing each other's email addresses. This is the purpose of the BCC field - to hide the recipients' email addresses from each other. Make sure to always include your own email address in the "To" field to avoid your email being marked as spam.

5. How can I check if the blind copy newsletter was delivered successfully to all recipients in Windows Mail?

To check if the blind copy newsletter was delivered successfully to all recipients in Windows Mail, follow these steps:

• 1. Open the "Sent Items" folder.
  • 2. Find the email with the blind copy newsletter you sent.
  • 3. Check the status column - it should say "Delivered" for all recipients if the email was successfully sent.
  • 4. If any recipients have a status other than "Delivered", they may have an issue with their email account or the email may have been marked as spam.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ginamkiely
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
2 3
Replies
Views
chefann
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom