• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Peasy Mini Pumpkin Muffins

In summary, Cindy shared a recipe for mini pumpkin muffins that are made with just cake mix and a can of pumpkin. She recommends using a 16 oz can of pumpkin. The recipe yields 48 mini muffins. Cinnamon and caramel sprinkles are both delicious toppings.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Just have to share this! One of my preschool moms brought these in on Friday. (she is a customer and has our mini-muffin pan!).

One box Spice Cake Mix (dry)
One can pumpkin (the regular size solid pumpkin - not pie filling)

Thats it! Mix it up and put into the mini-muffin pan with our small scoop. She said it takes around 10 min to bake at 350 but watch them. They were so moist! The kids ate them up! We are away this weekend but I cant wait to make them when we get back!

I'm thinking how good they would be with some of our new sprinkles sprinkled on top before baking!!! :love:

Yeah, I heard about making these as regular muffins at a WW meeting a couple years ago. They are very good and you wouldn't think that they were low fat.

That's IT?
No eggs or oil?
Wow - this sounds amzing!
And pumpkin is SO healthy!

What a great recipe for a show with some cream cheese frosting in the EAD piped on top. Thanks for the recipe Cindy. I think I'm going to make these for the family dessert tomorrow night!! :)

dannyzmom said:
That's IT?
No eggs or oil?
Wow - this sounds amzing!
And pumpkin is SO healthy!

That's right, just cake mix and can of pumpkin. Easy!!

Thanks for sharing! I think I will try these for my little one...he LOVES muffins!

for WW you can do a carrot cake mix and a can of diet sprite mix and bake. yum too

Cindycooks said:
Just have to share this! One of my preschool moms brought these in on Friday. (she is a customer and has our mini-muffin pan!).

One box Spice Cake Mix (dry)
One can pumpkin (the regular size solid pumpkin - not pie filling)

Thats it! Mix it up and put into the mini-muffin pan with our small scoop. She said it takes around 10 min to bake at 350 but watch them. They were so moist! The kids ate them up! We are away this weekend but I cant wait to make them when we get back!

I'm thinking how good they would be with some of our new sprinkles sprinkled on top before baking!!! :love:
What's regular size 8, or 16 oz?

Thanks for sharing i was looking for something to take to my craft shows and i think i got it thanks to you !!!! I am excited cause i was just sitting here trying to decide on what to make that i could take and wouldn't be hard to do and messy and such.

I made the muffins today, and they're awesome! Use a 16 oz can of pumpkin (the regular, not the jumbo), and as mentioned, nothing else. It yielded 48 mini muffins. On half of them I sprinkled the cinnamon sprinkles, the other half the caramel sprinkles (before baking). We had some neighbors and friends over today and I had them taste test the muffins- 8 liked the cinnamon better, 8 liked the caramel, but both kinds were a hit.

Thank you so much for sharing the recipe, Cindy!

OH! I am so making these to take for treats in the teacher's lounge on Wed. Can't wait to taste them. (Will definitely use the cinnamon sprinkles too!)

You can also use the chocolate cake mix. Chocolate pumpkin muffins!

Another silly question: which kind of pumpking? They have the kind you add all the spices to or the one with the spices already added.

Plain ol' canned pumpkin, nothing added.

OH MY!! You must run to store and buy the ingredients right now and make these yourself. These are so easy and just another reason why I LOVE my mini muffin pan.

Add chocolate chips and it is really good to.

I have also made them in the mini loaf stone and made them into cookies on the flat stones. I always do them at my fall open house and just switch between the the mini loafs and the cookies each year. They are always a great hit.

Hint: if you store in a contianer, don't seal the lid because they get way too moist just set it on top to keep the bugs out.

Which size cake mix? I hope not the "jiffy" 9 oz size...

Regular size - 18 oz.-ish

Thanks Ann!

I made these tonight at our cluster mtg and they were great!! I divided the pan up w/ different toppings. I tried the choc. chips and both sprinkles. Everyone loved them and I will definitely make them again.

I also made the cake in the coffee cups. Everyone wanted to know were I was getting all these great ideas. I told them I couldn't take credit for any of it and referred them to this wonderful website! Hopefully they check it out. I did leave out how addicting it is though. Didn't want to scare them off!!

Thanks for the recipe and all the fantastic tips!! You guys make me a better consultant!

layla

This sounds wonderful! Something simple my kids can make for themselves! They love the easy things like that. Thanks so much!

Does anyone know how many WW points these are worth? I have a friend asking. BTW, they are super YUMMY! And its true, my kids LOVE them!

Oh these do sound yummy and simple! What a great idea.

I'm gonna try them with the filling recipe from the Tuxedo Brownie Cups.
I like that better than canned frosting any day & its so easy.

Sounds totally yummy! I have a Halloween theme show on Tuesday and I think I'll email this receipe to my host.

had to get just a plain yellow cake mix as I was at Target and their choices aren't that good. My plan is to add a few teaspoons of the Cinnamon Plus to it and bake away! I'll let ya'll know how it works out~!

chefmeg said:
had to get just a plain yellow cake mix as I was at Target and their choices aren't that good. My plan is to add a few teaspoons of the Cinnamon Plus to it and bake away! I'll let ya'll know how it works out~!

I had some pumpkin left over from another recipe, so I added it to a yellow cake mix, plus a heaping teas. of cinnamon, and another of cinn plus, and 2 eggs, and 1/4 cup of oil.....and made a pumpkin sheet cake! Had 4 ounces of cream cheese, so I just beat that into a can of buttercream frosting....yummy!

You could also add a little nutmeg and allspice... those are usually what they use to make spice cake. I'd say whatever you put in for cinnamon, do half of that for nutmeg and half again for allspice... ooh and you could add cloves too, again not as much as the cinnamon.

Isn't all that in the Cinnamon Plus Mix? I will have to get my butt off this couch and away from the laptop and check!!!!

chefmeg said:
Isn't all that in the Cinnamon Plus Mix? I will have to get my butt off this couch and away from the laptop and check!!!!

It is....plus more! That is why it's called Cinnamon PLUS!:thumbup: I LOVE that stuff!

Just made them, for our haunted hayride tomorrow, hope they last! They look soooooooooo yummy and moist! SIMPLE too!

These sound yummy and I bet these would look really nice in the silicone pan too.

Just made these for my show tonight. They are very good. I was concerend at first b/c the dough was SO THICK! Thought I missed something. I sprinkled half of them with Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles and the other half with Sweet Caramel Sprinkles....yummy!

OK-I got off the couch, made these YUMMY muffins and am now back on the couch! It has finally rained here in VA and it it seems to be having a drowzy effect on me!:indif: :indif: :indif:

mmm.... good rainy day plan: warm pumpkin muffins, a big mug of warm cider (possibly with a little adult beverage in it, if you get my drift), a blanket and a thick book.

I made these for the teacher's lounge yesterday and my co-workers just gobbled them up! (And many asked for the recipe--which I mass e-mailed listing all the PC items I used to make them and an invitation for them to order!) Interesting comment above about baking in the silicone pan---anyone tried them in it yet?

These sound so delicious... gonna try them tonight!

I am not kidding. These are soooo delish and easy! I had 6 guests and 12 muffins. ZERO muffins remain and my hubby only got to eat 1/2 of one! Thats how fast they went.

Om my goodness! Yummy! I'll get this and make them tonight!

Going to try todayThanks, I wanted to make this for work. I was trying to figure out how long to bake.
Deanna:angel:

1. Can I use any type of cake mix for these muffins?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix for this recipe. However, spice cake mix pairs well with the pumpkin flavor.

2. Do I need to add any other ingredients to the mix?

No, you only need two ingredients for these muffins: one box of spice cake mix and one can of pumpkin puree.

3. How long do I bake the muffins for?

The muffins should be baked for around 10 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. However, it's important to keep an eye on them and adjust the baking time as needed.

4. Can I use a regular size muffin pan instead of a mini-muffin pan?

Yes, you can use a regular size muffin pan, but the baking time may vary. It's best to check the muffins for doneness by inserting a toothpick in the center. If it comes out clean, they are ready.

5. Can I add any toppings to the muffins?

Yes, you can add toppings such as our new sprinkles before baking for an extra touch. You can also add toppings like chocolate chips or nuts after baking for added texture and flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchockeymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
smart2cook
  • twopamperedchefs
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
tabnat80
Replies