• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy No Mess Ice Cream Sandwiches

In summary, these Easy No Mess Ice Cream Sandwiches can be made ahead of time and stored in the freezer until ready to serve. No special equipment is needed, just a knife and baking sheet. Any type of cookie can be used, but it's best to use similar sized and shaped cookies. The sandwiches need to freeze for at least 1-2 hours, but for best results, freeze for 4 hours or overnight. Different flavors of ice cream can be used for a variety of tasty combinations.
DebPC
Staff member
Cool.

easy no mess ice cream sandwiches636217047_n.jpg

I always liked our ice cream sandwich maker...

1. "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle2. "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho3. "The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success" by Deepak Chopra4. "The Four Agreements" by Don Miguel Ruiz5. "A New Earth" by Eckhart Tolle6. "The Celestine Prophecy" by James Redfield7. "The Untethered Soul" by Michael A. Singer8. "The Art of Happiness" by Dalai Lama9. "The Seat of the Soul" by Gary Zukav10. "The Mastery of Love" by Don Miguel Ruiz.

1. Can I make these ice cream sandwiches ahead of time?

Yes, you can make these Easy No Mess Ice Cream Sandwiches ahead of time and store them in the freezer until you are ready to serve them. Just be sure to wrap each sandwich individually in plastic wrap or aluminum foil to prevent them from sticking together.

2. Do I need any special equipment to make these ice cream sandwiches?

No, you do not need any special equipment to make these Easy No Mess Ice Cream Sandwiches. All you need is a sharp knife to cut the sandwiches and a baking sheet to assemble them on.

3. Can I use any type of cookie for these ice cream sandwiches?

Yes, you can use any type of cookie for these Easy No Mess Ice Cream Sandwiches. However, it is best to use cookies that are similar in size and shape to ensure they will hold the ice cream in place.

4. How long do these ice cream sandwiches need to freeze before serving?

These Easy No Mess Ice Cream Sandwiches need to freeze for at least 1-2 hours before serving. However, for best results, it is recommended to freeze them for 4 hours or overnight.

5. Can I use different flavors of ice cream for these sandwiches?

Yes, you can use any flavor of ice cream for these Easy No Mess Ice Cream Sandwiches. Get creative and mix and match different flavors to create unique and delicious combinations!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefRiGuy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • xuanh
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mspibb