• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Accent Decorator Tips: Add Color & Style to Your Home!

In summary, the Easy Accent Decorator is a versatile tool that can be used for a variety of purposes. It can be filled with whipped cream or frosting for decorative desserts, or with savory fillings for sandwiches and appetizers. It can also be used for pancake art, making chocolate-covered strawberries, and creating latte art at home. With its many uses, the Easy Accent Decorator is a must-have for any kitchen.
pamperedkel
Looking for fun tips for the Easy Accent Decorator......

Obviously you can use it with Cool Whip and various frostings for desserts. Other uses include making deviled eggs, filling stuffed shells or other types of pasta, using it for twice baked potatoes, filling homemade donuts. I know there's more, but I can't think of them right now. I've used them for deviled eggs, but never twice baked potatoes. I use it all the time for desserts. It's a fun little tool!

I use it on the mexican fiesta pizza and put little dollops around the edge with sour cream :)

I've been practicing some recipes this week (ss1)- I made the Crostinis (tapas) in the Season's Best Cookbook, and instead of spreading the cheese mixture on the bread slices, I used the Easy Accent Decorator- you have to use the largest opening attachment. They looked much prettier than the ones I just spread the cheese on. :)

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I would love to share some fun tips for using the Easy Accent Decorator. Here are a few ideas that I love:1. Use it to add a decorative touch to your favorite desserts. Simply fill the decorator with whipped cream or frosting and create beautiful designs on top of cakes, cupcakes, and more.2. Use it to add a burst of flavor to savory dishes. Fill the decorator with pesto, hummus, or flavored cream cheese and use it to add a swirl of flavor to sandwiches, wraps, and appetizers.3. Get creative with your pancakes and waffles by using the decorator to make different shapes and designs. Your family and friends will be impressed by your pancake art skills!4. Make homemade chocolate-covered strawberries by filling the decorator with melted chocolate and using it to drizzle the chocolate over the strawberries.5. Create beautiful latte art at home by filling the decorator with steamed milk and using it to make designs on top of your coffee.I hope these tips inspire you to get creative with your Easy Accent Decorator. Happy cooking!

1. What is an Easy Accent Decorator Tip?

An Easy Accent Decorator Tip is a tool designed by Pampered Chef to help you add color and style to your home. It is a versatile decorating tool that can be used for a variety of projects, from adding a decorative touch to baked goods to creating beautiful home decor.

2. How do I use the Easy Accent Decorator Tip?

Using the Easy Accent Decorator Tip is simple and easy. First, fill the tip with your desired icing, frosting, or filling. Then, hold the tip with one hand and gently squeeze the bag with your other hand to create your desired design. You can use the tip to decorate cakes, cupcakes, cookies, or even to add a decorative touch to your home.

3. Is the Easy Accent Decorator Tip easy to clean?

Yes, the Easy Accent Decorator Tip is very easy to clean. The tip can be disassembled for thorough cleaning and is also dishwasher safe for convenience. Simply rinse the tip with warm water and soap, or place it in the dishwasher for a quick and easy clean-up.

4. Can I use the Easy Accent Decorator Tip for savory dishes?

Yes, the Easy Accent Decorator Tip is not limited to just sweet treats. You can use it to add a decorative touch to savory dishes as well, such as mashed potatoes, deviled eggs, or even to create fun designs on top of soups or casseroles.

5. Are there different tips available for the Easy Accent Decorator?

Yes, there are different tips available for the Easy Accent Decorator. The set comes with four different tips, including a round tip, star tip, ribbon tip, and a filler tip. Each tip creates a unique design, allowing you to get creative and add a personal touch to your home decor or baked goods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
forever their mom
  • turtle15
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies