• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conquer the Fall Products: My Journey to Conference Success!

In summary, the successful consultant made the $1500 level and earned a bonus $50 for 2 shows. They are still in SSM#3 and are hoping for an even better increase in July.
ChefLoriG
Gold Member
I was sweating it until about 10:30 last night, but I made it!!! Really didn't think that I would, had a few hosts that waited until the last friggin minute to close their shows, but got up to over 6k!!!!! I can't wait to go to conference and see what the new stuff is!! :D :D :D :D

Great Job! I made the $1500 level. I was happy since I was on vacation for 9 days this month.

Great job!! I'm still in shock, but I made it over $6000 too! That's my best month ever in the 2 years I've been a Consultant. First my goal was $3000, then it seemed like MAYBE I could hit $6000. Then my hopes were dashed when I had some really low shows, but they rose again when my last two shows hit $1000 each! That $1600 commission check won't be bad either! I'm counting down the days 'til Conference so we get to hear the new products. I go on the 11th....in 10 days!!

Congrads to all of you. I to did not think I was going to make the 1,500 level and was on vacation for 9 days as well. Since I was only doing 2 shows a month didn't think I would, but I had a show hold over from May she need to hold it and that help, but still short by 200. To my surprise and good forture I had 3 people call me this week for orders that gave me the 200 I needed for the 1,500 level. Here's to conference!!! :)

I made the $1500 level & a bonus $50 for 2 shows!I originally had a goal to hit the $3000 level and I knew it wouldn't happen with only ONE show scheduled. I changed my goal to $1600 (I'm still in SSM#3, so I wanted to earn the SSM3, stoneware bonus and the fall products) so finally a lady called me to schedule a show and she held it within 9 days of us booking the show. Well, her show turned in a total of $1547 in sales and my other show was $697 making a total of $2244 for the month of June. I am extremely happy with that, but it makes me think that I would of totally got to the $3000 level if I had one more kitchen show. Oh well, I am very happy with what I have earned already! See you all at Conference! :D

wow congrats on earning the fall products i only had 2 shows equalling around 700 but thats it but i do have 4 shows scheduled in July

Congrats!!Congrats everyone. I was $250 shy of the $1500, but at least I got my SS#2 bonus and the $50 in Fall products. My show average has increased from $260 to $420. Hoping for an even better increase for July. :) :) :)

PampMomof3 said:
I originally had a goal to hit the $3000 level and I knew it wouldn't happen with only ONE show scheduled. I changed my goal to $1600 (I'm still in SSM#3, so I wanted to earn the SSM3, stoneware bonus and the fall products) so finally a lady called me to schedule a show and she held it within 9 days of us booking the show. Well, her show turned in a total of $1547 in sales and my other show was $697 making a total of $2244 for the month of June. I am extremely happy with that, but it makes me think that I would of totally got to the $3000 level if I had one more kitchen show. Oh well, I am very happy with what I have earned already! See you all at Conference! :D
Wow! That's amazing that you had such a huge show and it was held within 9 days of it being booked!! How in the world did you do that? I guess you had a pretty motivated host. So, did she just call people to invite guests to her show? I'd love to have hosts who host shows closer in and just hype it up to their guests. Can you share how she did this in just 9 days? how many guests attended the show? I'm trying to encourage a host to book for July 16th and I'd love to tell her that some VERY successful shows have occurred closer in. She wants to do the 30th instead and have an afternoon show but she's in a time crunch with a committment in the evening and I don't want it to feel like a rushed show and put her under stress.

pamperedbecky said:
Wow! That's amazing that you had such a huge show and it was held within 9 days of it being booked!! How in the world did you do that? I guess you had a pretty motivated host. So, did she just call people to invite guests to her show? I'd love to have hosts who host shows closer in and just hype it up to their guests. Can you share how she did this in just 9 days? how many guests attended the show? I'm trying to encourage a host to book for July 16th and I'd love to tell her that some VERY successful shows have occurred closer in. She wants to do the 30th instead and have an afternoon show but she's in a time crunch with a committment in the evening and I don't want it to feel like a rushed show and put her under stress.

Okay, I had this host book off of my first $1000 show and I think that was the number one reason why she did so well b/c she got to see everything that host got for FREE!! There were only 8 people at the party and I left with $899 in sales and the host was psyched to get that much and I thought that she would settle there but I really needed her to push more since June was my last starter month. She didn't want to book that soon in, in fact, she wanted the 25th but that was the only day that I had a show and I asked her if she wanted to do it on the 18th and I would give her the price of the day. She said yes and ended up getting the food chopper for $18 and I ended up paying $1.95 after the 30% discount. Well worth it, wouldn't you say? :p :p She said she would have been happy to be at the $400 level so adding another $1000 is phenomenal! I told her to ask around and I swear, she asked EVERYONE!!! I think she ended up having like 26-31 orders (can't remember and I don't have my laptop on) and right now she is sorting through 11 boxes and 199 pounds worth of PC merchandise! :D
She also has 6 bookings from her show and I can't wait to go to those parties! I know that they probably won't have a $1500 show but you never know how driven the host can be! ;)
I also tried to recruit her but she claimed she was "SHY" I want to work on her a little more. I'll let you know how she does!!

wow that is so awsome i someday wish for a 1000 dollar show but i am happy with what i have been getting since i am so new to the area, the next few months are looking up though

Good Job Everyone. Hope I can have that much success.

1. What is the "Earn the Fall Products" program?

The "Earn the Fall Products" program is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for customers to earn free or discounted products during the fall season. It is a great opportunity to stock up on kitchen essentials or try out new products at a lower cost.

2. How do I participate in the "Earn the Fall Products" program?

To participate in the "Earn the Fall Products" program, simply host a Pampered Chef party or order directly from a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also join as a consultant yourself and earn products for your own use or to sell to others.

3. How much can I earn through the "Earn the Fall Products" program?

The amount you can earn through the "Earn the Fall Products" program depends on the total sales from your party or individual order. The more sales you generate, the more free and discounted products you can earn.

4. Can I combine the "Earn the Fall Products" program with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the "Earn the Fall Products" program cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards or consultant rewards in addition to the "Earn the Fall Products" rewards.

5. When does the "Earn the Fall Products" program end?

The "Earn the Fall Products" program typically runs from September through November. However, the exact end date may vary each year, so be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Rachel Douthit
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefann