• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dulce De Leche Cheesecake - Need Recipe

In summary, the conversation discusses a lost recipe for a delicious cold cheesecake with dulce de leche, and the speaker is looking for help finding it. The recipe includes a crust made with crushed cookies and butter, and a filling made with cream cheese, dulce de leche, and vanilla pudding mix. The dessert is topped with whipped topping, dulce de leche, and chopped peanuts. The speaker also asks for suggestions for a substitute for the Maria's Cookies used in the recipe.
mhrivera
I was hoping somewhere here could help me out. I think it was from an Una Muestra a year or so ago. I made it once, and now the recipe is gone from CC! It's really delicious, and need the recipe again! Thanks!

Couldn't translate the title, but it says cheesecake in the recipe:

Pastel Frio de Queso y Dulce de Leche
SB SS 2006 (UM)

Crust
14 Marias® cookies, crushed
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, melted
2 tablespoons sugar

Cheesecake
2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
1 can (380 g) dulce de leche, softened
1 package (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
1 cup milk
2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
Toppings
1/4 cup dulce de leche ice cream and dessert topping
1/4 cup roasted peanuts chopped (optional)
1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping

1. For the crust, place cookies in Stainless (4 quart) Mixing Bowl. Finely crush cookies using flat surface of Meat Tenderizer. Add melted butter and sugar; mix until well combined. Spread and press crumb mixture into Springform Pan fitted with glass bottom; refrigerate pan until ready to fill.

2. Place cream cheese and dulce de leche in Classic Batter Bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 – 1½ minutes or until softened. Place pudding mix and milk in Small Batter Bowl; whisk until well combined using Stainless Whisk. Add pudding mixture to cream cheese mixture; whisk until smooth. Gently fold in whipped topping.

3. Spoon cheesecake mixture into pan. Gently spread and smooth surface of filling using Small Spreader. Cover pan with plastic wrap; refrigerate 1 hour or until filling is set.

4. When ready to serve, gently loosen edges of pan using releasing tool. Carefully lift and remove collar. Place dessert topping into Prep Bowl. Microwave on HIGH 10-15 seconds or until smooth and runny; drizzle over top of cake. Chop peanuts using Food Chopper. Sprinkle evenly over cake. Fill Easy Accent® Decorator fitted with open star tip with whipped topping. Pipe rosettes around edge of cheesecake. Serve using Slice ’N Serve®.

Yield: 12 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 400, Total Fat 24 g, Saturated Fat 17 g, Cholesterol 55 mg, Sodium 330 mg, Carbohydrate 39 g, Fiber 0 g, Protein 7 g
2 tablespoons sugar
2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese
1 can (380 g) dulce de leche
1 package (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
1 cup milk
3 cups frozen whipped topping
¼ cup dulce de leche ice cream and dessert topping
¼ cup roasted peanuts chopped (optional)

© The Pampered Chef, Ltd.,

Actually the recipe looks pretty good. What are Maria's Cookies? What would be a close substitution?

Thanks! I can work with that. Maria Cookies can be found at our Walmart in the Hispanic food sections. They are kind of a dry, not too sweet cookie. Maybe Nilla wafers would work, or just regular graham cracker crumbs. I usually find them in a shiny yellow wrapper.

Hi there! I would be happy to help you find the recipe you're looking for. Do you happen to remember the name of the recipe or any of the ingredients? I can do some searching in our consultant resources and see if I can locate it for you. Let me know and I'll get right on it!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Dulce De Leche Cheesecake?

To make this delicious dessert, you will need cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, graham crackers, butter, dulce de leche, and heavy whipping cream. You can also add toppings like whipped cream and chocolate drizzle for extra flavor.

2. Can I use a store-bought dulce de leche for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a store-bought dulce de leche for convenience. However, if you want to make it from scratch, you can find many easy recipes online.

3. Do I need a springform pan to make this cheesecake?

Yes, a springform pan is recommended for making cheesecakes as it allows for easy removal without damaging the crust. If you don't have one, you can use a regular cake pan but make sure to line it with parchment paper for easy removal.

4. How long does it take to make Dulce De Leche Cheesecake?

The preparation time for this recipe is about 15 minutes, and the baking time is 50-60 minutes. You will also need to chill the cheesecake in the fridge for at least 4 hours before serving.

5. Can I make this cheesecake in advance?

Yes, you can make this cheesecake a day before serving. Just make sure to store it in an airtight container in the fridge to keep it fresh. You can also freeze it for up to a month, but make sure to thaw it in the fridge before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jessie Jolly
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Rebelbug
  • pamperedalf