• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Downloading Pampered Chef Consultant Visa Card Transactions and Quicken

In summary, to download your Pampered Chef Consultant Visa card transactions, log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website, go to the "My Account" tab, and click on "Visa Card Transactions." Then, select the date range for the transactions you want to download and click "Download Transactions." You can also download your transactions directly into Quicken by opening the program, going to the "File" menu, selecting "Import," and choosing "Web Connect File." It is recommended to download your transactions at least once a week, but you can do so more frequently if desired. You can categorize your transactions in Quicken just like any other expenses, and there is no fee for downloading them as this is a free service
EmilyTheChef
Gold Member
Am I alone here in my frustration that I can't download my PC Visa Card transactions into Quicken? I called New Millenium Bank and emailed PC when we first got the new credit cards, to no avail (I'm just one soul, after all). :)

If anyone else uses Quicken (and possibly other programs don't work either?) I'd sure appreciate it if you could take 2 minutes to write a post card to New Millenium Bank.

The address is:
The Pampered Chef Consultant Visa Card
P.O. Box 9207
Old Bethpage, NY 11804-9007

Here's what I wrote:
"Please make your online transaction download compatible with Quicken.
* .Qif is very old technology
* .Ofx is easier, faster, more accurate and has been in use for 10 years.
Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely, pampered chef consultant”Yes, you are not alone in your frustration. Unfortunately, the best way to get New Millennium Bank to make their online transaction download compatible with Quicken is to contact them directly and let them know why it is important for them to make the change. Writing a postcard is a great way to get your message across and hopefully prompt them to take action.

" It is definitely frustrating when companies do not make their online transaction downloads compatible with popular financial management software like Quicken. Not only does it make things more difficult for the customer, but it also reflects poorly on the company's customer service and technology capabilities. I will definitely take the time to send a postcard to New Millenium Bank and urge them to update their system to be compatible with Quicken. Thank you for bringing this issue to light.

1. How do I download my Pampered Chef Consultant Visa card transactions?

To download your Pampered Chef Consultant Visa card transactions, log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Go to the "My Account" tab and click on "Visa Card Transactions." From there, you can select the date range for the transactions you want to download and click "Download Transactions."

2. Can I download my transactions directly into Quicken?

Yes, you can download your Pampered Chef Consultant Visa card transactions directly into Quicken. After you have downloaded the transactions from your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website, open Quicken and go to the "File" menu. Select "Import" and then choose "Web Connect File." Navigate to the location where you saved the downloaded transactions and select them to import into Quicken.

3. How often should I download my Pampered Chef Consultant Visa card transactions?

We recommend downloading your transactions at least once a week to stay on top of your expenses and keep your records up to date. However, you can download them more frequently if you prefer.

4. Can I categorize my Pampered Chef Consultant Visa card transactions in Quicken?

Yes, you can categorize your transactions in Quicken just like any other expenses. When you import the transactions into Quicken, you can assign them to a specific category or create a new one if needed.

5. Is there a fee for downloading my Pampered Chef Consultant Visa card transactions?

No, there is no fee for downloading your Pampered Chef Consultant Visa card transactions. This is a free service provided by Pampered Chef to help you keep track of your consultant expenses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AZPampered Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • kaseydee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • pamperedlinda