• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Compatibility of PIG Cookware: Can It Be Used With Others?

In summary, PIG cookware is versatile and can be used on all types of stovetops, including gas, electric, ceramic, and induction. It is also safe to use in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, but it is important to check the product information for maximum oven temperature. PIG cookware is also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. Some PIG cookware is non-stick, but it is important to check the product description for specific information. It is not recommended to use metal utensils with PIG cookware, and it is best to use wooden, plastic, or silicone utensils instead.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Can this be used with any cookware? I had a customer ask, I've never seen it myself and the only information in the PIG is about our cookware.

I've got one, haven't used it yet- but I'd say if it fits, then yes. It's basically a steel bowl.

I use it on my Farberware.

It will work in non PC cookware, I have it, used it for a chocolate station in a medium size pot, worked perfect!

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. I'm happy to help answer your question about our products. Our pampered chef cookware is designed to work best with our specific cookware, but it can also be used with other cookware brands. Our products are made with high-quality materials and are designed to be versatile and compatible with a variety of cookware. If you have any specific questions about using our products with other cookware brands, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for your interest in our products!

1. Can PIG cookware be used on all types of stovetops?

Yes, PIG cookware is compatible with all types of stovetops including gas, electric, ceramic, and induction.

2. Can PIG cookware be used in the oven?

Yes, PIG cookware is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. However, be sure to check the specific product information for maximum oven temperature.

3. Can PIG cookware be used in the dishwasher?

Yes, PIG cookware is dishwasher safe. However, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to prolong the life of the cookware.

4. Is PIG cookware non-stick?

Some PIG cookware is non-stick, while others may have a traditional cooking surface. Be sure to check the product description for specific information about the cookware's non-stick properties.

5. Can PIG cookware be used with metal utensils?

It is not recommended to use metal utensils with PIG cookware as it may scratch or damage the cooking surface. It is best to use wooden, plastic, or silicone utensils with PIG cookware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefani
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • cntrygirl'skitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Debala715