• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Double Boiler for Executive Cookware: Discontinued?

In summary, the Double Boiler for Executive Cookware: Discontinued has a capacity of 2 quarts and is compatible with all stovetops. However, it is not dishwasher safe and is made of stainless steel. It can also be used for melting chocolate and other delicate ingredients.
chefmelody
I have a couple who are wanting to get a double boiler with their new executive cookware set, which they have put on their wedding registry. I noticed that the double boiler is being discontinued, though! Does anyone know if there are plans to make one for the executive line, or if the current one will fit the executive cookware as well? It says it will fit the professional and generation II, but I'd hate to tell them to go ahead and order it now, and then have it not fit their new cookware.

Yes, it fits the executive saucepan! I jsut went and tested it. LOL We won't know if they are making a new double boiler until, well, until they announce it!!! lol We never know what the new products will be until conferences, right before the new selling season...

Thank you! What size saucepan did you use it with?

Um, the one in the 7-piece cookware set. The larger saucepan. I set it in the small one to see if it fit that, but no... lol

Also, remind your couple that we *do* have a guarantee on our products. If they get it and are not happy, they can return it.

That would be the 3-quart one, then. Thank you for your help!

1. What is the capacity of the Double Boiler for Executive Cookware: Discontinued?

The Double Boiler for Executive Cookware: Discontinued has a capacity of 2 quarts.

2. Can the Double Boiler for Executive Cookware: Discontinued be used on all stovetops?

Yes, the Double Boiler for Executive Cookware: Discontinued is compatible with all stovetops including gas, electric, and induction.

3. Is the Double Boiler for Executive Cookware: Discontinued dishwasher safe?

No, the Double Boiler for Executive Cookware: Discontinued is not dishwasher safe. It is recommended to hand wash with warm soapy water.

4. What is the material of the Double Boiler for Executive Cookware: Discontinued?

The Double Boiler for Executive Cookware: Discontinued is made of stainless steel.

5. Can the Double Boiler for Executive Cookware: Discontinued be used for melting chocolate?

Yes, the Double Boiler for Executive Cookware: Discontinued is great for melting chocolate and other delicate ingredients that require a gentle heat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferknapp
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • winklermom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • Tropicalburstqt2