• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Double a Cake Mix in One Batter Bowl for Baking?

In summary, the Double Batter Bowl Cake is a versatile and convenient tool for making delicious cakes, bread, casseroles, and even jello molds. It can make a variety of cake sizes and is easy to clean with its non-stick material and dishwasher safe design. It can also be used in the microwave for quick and easy baking or reheating.
beepampered
Has anyone ever doubled a cake in the batter bowl? What temp and time for cooking? I'm making a football cake but remember the last one I made didn't seem big enough. Thanks....

If you have two batter bowls make a cake in each and then put the flat parts together and make a full football. Just a thought. No idea about two mixes in one bowl sorry.
Mara

I think two mixes in one bowl would not cook well and I really don't think the bowl is big enough. I would be afraid it would overflow.

1. How do I use the Double Batter Bowl Cake?

The Double Batter Bowl Cake is a versatile and convenient tool for making delicious cakes. Simply pour your cake batter into the inner bowl and place it inside the larger outer bowl. Bake according to the recipe instructions and then use the included lid to easily flip and release the cake from the bowl.

2. Can I use the Double Batter Bowl Cake for other recipes besides cake?

Yes, the Double Batter Bowl Cake can also be used for making bread, casseroles, and even jello molds. Its unique design allows for even baking and easy release of any dish.

3. What size cakes can I make with the Double Batter Bowl Cake?

The Double Batter Bowl Cake can make a variety of cake sizes, depending on the recipe used. It can make a 6-inch round cake, a 7-inch square cake, or two 4-inch mini cakes. It also comes with a guide for different cake batter amounts to achieve the desired size.

4. Is the Double Batter Bowl Cake easy to clean?

Yes, the Double Batter Bowl Cake is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It is also made of non-stick material, making it easy to wipe clean with a damp cloth.

5. Can I use the Double Batter Bowl Cake in the microwave?

Yes, the Double Batter Bowl Cake is microwave safe. It is perfect for making quick and easy mug cakes or reheating leftovers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ginamkiely
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • jigsmom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • wadesgirl