• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host a Successful Party with Our Door Prize Drawing Slips - Try Them Now!

In summary, Door Prize Drawing Slips are used for raffles or drawings at Pampered Chef parties and contain the guest's contact information. They can be obtained by hosting or attending a party, and can also be purchased separately from Pampered Chef. When filling out a slip, guests should include their name, phone number, and email address. Winners are chosen randomly by the consultant from the collected slips.
ddcook
Hi,

I know I saw it on here somewhere, but can't find it anymore. I've searched high and low for over an hour, but have come up empty handed. So I'm turning to you all for help.

Does anyone recall, or know of the link where the consultant asks some questions, and has the guests list their answers on the back of the DPDS. I recall one of the questions was to list 5 friends that are not at the party. Another was something about listing either appetizer, main course or dessert. All the items that the guests listed/answered were to help them realize that they COULD host a party. To show them that it isn't as hard as they thought.

Does any of this sound familiar?

Thanks!

Under files - do a search under bookings... it's a bookings game. There is also one for recruiting. I remember seeing it a long time ago.I hope this helps.Jaye

Hi there! I remember seeing that post too, but I can't seem to find it either. I did a quick search and found a similar thread where someone shared a link to a consultant's blog post about hosting a party. Maybe that will have the information you're looking for? Here's the link: [insert link here]. I hope that helps! Let me know if you find what you're looking for.

1. What are Door Prize Drawing Slips?

Door Prize Drawing Slips are small pieces of paper or cards that are used for a raffle or drawing at a Pampered Chef party. They typically have the guest's name and contact information on them and are used to randomly select winners for prizes.

2. How do I get Door Prize Drawing Slips?

You can get Door Prize Drawing Slips by hosting a Pampered Chef party or attending one as a guest. The consultant will typically provide the slips for you to fill out with your information.

3. Can I purchase Door Prize Drawing Slips separately?

Yes, you can purchase Door Prize Drawing Slips separately from Pampered Chef. They are available in packs of 50 or 100 and can be ordered through a consultant or on our website.

4. What should I write on my Door Prize Drawing Slip?

You should write your name, phone number, and email address on your Door Prize Drawing Slip. This will ensure that the consultant can contact you if you are selected as a winner.

5. How are winners chosen from the Door Prize Drawing Slips?

Winners are chosen randomly from the Door Prize Drawing Slips. The consultant will usually have a bowl or container to collect the slips and will draw a certain number of winners, depending on the number of prizes being given away.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • PampMomof3
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Cassie1037
  • MSmith
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies