• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does the Small Cool and Serve Have the Deviled Egger?

In summary, the Small Cool and Serve is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used to make deviled eggs, as well as a variety of other dishes such as dips, appetizers, and desserts. It comes with a special tray that holds up to 24 deviled egg halves, making it easy to transport and serve them without the risk of them sliding or falling over. The Small Cool and Serve is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand-wash the lid to preserve its seal and prevent warping. It can also be used to keep food either cold or warm, making it perfect for potlucks, picnics, and other gatherings.
DebPC
Staff member
Or are both green sides flat?

I was bummed by that.

They really needed to let us know. I am very glad my customer bought the large one.

Hi there! Thank you for your question. The green sides of our products are not flat, they have a slight curve to them, which helps with even heat distribution while cooking. I hope this helps clarify any confusion. Happy cooking!

1. Does the Small Cool and Serve have the Deviled Egger?

Yes, the Small Cool and Serve is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used to make deviled eggs, among many other dishes.

2. How does the Small Cool and Serve help with making deviled eggs?

The Small Cool and Serve comes with a special tray that holds up to 24 deviled egg halves, making it easy to transport and serve them without the risk of them sliding around or falling over.

3. Can the Small Cool and Serve be used for other types of dishes besides deviled eggs?

Absolutely! The Small Cool and Serve can be used for a variety of dishes, such as dips, appetizers, and even desserts. It is also great for keeping food cold on hot days.

4. Is the Small Cool and Serve dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Small Cool and Serve is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand-washing the lid to preserve its seal and prevent warping.

5. Can the Small Cool and Serve be used to keep food warm as well?

Yes, the Small Cool and Serve is designed to keep food either cold or warm. You can use it to keep hot dishes warm during a potluck or to serve chilled dishes at a picnic.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • pchockeymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
aried