• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Weight Watchers Points for Mexican Bean Dip & Chips | TIA Leslie

In summary, the serving size for the Mexican bean dip and chips is 1/4 cup of dip and 1 ounce of chips. The Weight Watchers points for the dip and chips can vary depending on the specific recipe and ingredients used, but you can use the Weight Watchers app or website to calculate them. Low-fat or fat-free ingredients can be used to make a healthier version of the dip. The chips are included in the Weight Watchers points for the dip, so it is important to measure out the correct serving size. Pampered Chef products, such as the Manual Food Processor, Stoneware Small Baker, and Mix 'N Scraper, can help make a healthier version of the dip by reducing added oils and fats.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
How many WW points is the Mexican Bean Dip. What about the chips to go with it. I have a light show, and she wants a list of recipes that she can choose from with the points listed.
TIA
Leslie

Check out www.dwlz.com

http://www.dwlz.com/WWinfo/pamperedchefpoints.htmlShe's got a list of Pampered Chef recipes and their point values - that recipe is one point per serving.

Hi Leslie,I'm not sure exactly which Mexican Bean Dip recipe you are referring to, but here is a general breakdown of the points for different ingredients commonly used in Mexican Bean Dip:- Canned black beans: 0 points for a 1/2 cup serving
- Canned refried beans: 4 points for a 1/2 cup serving
- Salsa: 0 points for a 1/4 cup serving
- Avocado: 5 points for 1/4 of a medium avocado
- Light sour cream: 2 points for 2 tablespoons
- Shredded cheese: 2 points for 1/4 cupAs for the chips, it really depends on the brand and serving size. I would recommend checking the nutrition label and using a food tracking app to determine the exact points for the chips you plan on using.I hope this helps and good luck with your light show! Let me know if you need any other specific points values for other ingredients. Happy snacking!

What is the serving size for the Mexican bean dip and chips?

The serving size for the Mexican bean dip and chips is 1/4 cup of dip and 1 ounce of chips.

How many Weight Watchers points are in the Mexican bean dip and chips?

The Weight Watchers points for the Mexican bean dip and chips vary depending on the specific recipe and ingredients used. It is best to use the Weight Watchers app or website to calculate the points for your specific dip and chips.

Can I use low-fat or fat-free ingredients to make the Mexican bean dip?

Yes, you can use low-fat or fat-free ingredients to make the Mexican bean dip. This will help reduce the overall points for the dip and make it a healthier option.

Are the chips included in the Weight Watchers points for the Mexican bean dip?

Yes, the chips are included in the Weight Watchers points for the Mexican bean dip. It is important to measure out the correct serving size of chips to accurately calculate the points.

Can I make a healthier version of the Mexican bean dip using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, there are many Pampered Chef products that can help you make a healthier version of the Mexican bean dip. You can use the Manual Food Processor to chop fresh ingredients, the Stoneware Small Baker to bake the dip, and the Mix 'N Scraper to mix the ingredients together. These products can help reduce the amount of added oils and fats in the dip, making it a healthier option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chellb1234
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chellb1234
  • julsradford
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefann