• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get These?

In summary, Pampered Chef products can be purchased through their website, independent consultants, and select retail stores. They offer promotions and discounts on their products and also have a store locator on their website. If interested in becoming a consultant, you can sign up on their website. Hosting a Pampered Chef party is also an option to earn free products and discounts.
redsoxgirl
I'm looking for those circle stickers that are put on flyers/brochures that are mailed so it doesn't open in the mail. They're usually white and have a perforated center so it can just be ripped open to see the inside of the mailing.

Any ideas on where to get something like that?

Office supply store near the envelopes and mailing supplies. I have some clear ones that I got at OfficeDepot a few years ago.

Awesome - thanks Ann!

Found 'em! http://www.officemax.com/omax/catalog/productListingTemplate.jsp?queryString=freeText%7EAvery+mailing+seals&searchString=Avery+mailing+seals&_requestid=1550191

I just use a small piece of tape on mine. I know that is not what you asked but I thought I would put the suggestion out there.

I used to tape and I know it works for the mailing part, but I'm always afraid it's going to be tough to open the flyer/brochure without ripping it.

Thanks Jennifer :)

1. Where can I purchase Pampered Chef products?

Our products are available for purchase through our website at www.pamperedchef.com, through independent consultants, and through select retail stores.

2. Can I find Pampered Chef products in stores?

Yes, our products are available in select retail stores. You can use our Store Locator on our website to find a store near you.

3. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

If you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can learn more and sign up on our website. We would love to have you join our team!

4. Are there any discounts or promotions available for Pampered Chef products?

We often have promotions and discounts available for our products. You can check our website or contact your consultant for more information.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free products and discounts. Contact your consultant or visit our website to learn more and schedule a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • jsanderson0508