• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Know What Recipe This Is?

In summary, the customer's friend made a PC dip with broccoli, cream cheese (she thinks), mayo, red pepper, cheese dip - anyone know where I might find this? Thanks!The Hot Broccoli Dip is from All the Best.
Gina M
Gold Member
I have a customer whose friend had made a PC dip with broccoli, cream cheese (she thinks), mayo, red pepper, cheese dip - anyone know where I might find this? Thanks!

Sounds kinda like Garden Dip from All the Best.

I'm thinking it's the Hot Broccoli Dip since I don't notice broccoli in the Garden Dip but maybe I have a different version of it. I've posted both below. Hope it helps.

Garden Dip
(All the Best; P. 44)

Serve this creamy dip with your favorite vegetable dippers for a fresh snack.

1 pck. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 teaspoon Pantry All-Purpose Dill Mix
1 garlic clove, pressed
1 plum tomato, seeded and diced
¼ cup diced green bell pepper
1 small carrot, finely grated (about ¼ cup)
Salt and ground pepper to taste
1-2 tablespoons milk
1 large red bell pepper
Assorted vegetable dippers

In Small Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, dill mix, and garlic pressed with Garlic Press; mix well. Dice tomato and green bell pepper using Chef’s Knife. Grate carrot using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Add Vegetables to cream cheese mixture; mix well. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Add 1-2 tablespoons milk to dip to adjust consistency.

Using V-Shaped Cutter cut off top of red bell pepper. Discard top, membranes and seeds. Place bell pepper in center of serving platter; fill with dip. Serve with assorted vegetables.

Yield: 1½ cups dip (12 servings)

Variation:
Guilt free Garden Dip:
Substitute fat-free cream cheese and fat-free mayonnaise for cream cheese and mayonnaise. Omit Milk.

HOT BROCCOLI DIP
1 cup broccoli florets, chopped
2 Tbsp onion, chopped
2 Tbsp red pepper, chopped
1/4 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated and divided
1 clove garlic, pressed
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
½ cup fat free sour cream
½ cup miracle whip or mayonnaise
1/8 tsp ground black pepper
baguettes, baked pita chips or crackers

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Chop broccoli, onion and red pepper using Food Chopper; place in Classic Batter Bowl.

Grate parmesan cheese using Deluxe Cheese Grater fitted with fine grating drum. Add 2 Tbsp of grated Parmesan to batter bowl and set aside the rest. Add garlic pressed with Garlic Press.

Add grated cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise and black pepper, mix well using Small Mix ‘N Scraper. Spoon mixture into Small Oval Baker or Mini Baker.

Bake 20 - 25 minutes or until heated through. Remove from oven and sprinkle remaining parmesan cheese over top. Serve with baked pita chips, crackers, or baguettes.

It is the HOT BROCCOLI DIP (WITHOUT Cream Cheese) :) HTH

Hi there! It sounds like your customer's friend made a delicious dip using some of our favorite Pampered Chef products. I would recommend checking out our recipe website or reaching out to our customer service team for assistance in finding a similar dip recipe. We have a wide variety of dips and spreads that incorporate ingredients like broccoli, cream cheese, mayo, and red pepper. I'm sure we can find something that will be just as tasty as the one your customer's friend made. Happy cooking!

1. What is the best way to find out the name of a recipe?

One of the best ways to find out the name of a recipe is to check the recipe card or booklet that came with the product you purchased from Pampered Chef. Each product usually includes a recipe name and number.

2. Can I search for a recipe by the ingredients I have on hand?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a "Recipe Finder" feature on our website where you can input the ingredients you have on hand and it will suggest recipes that use those ingredients.

3. How can I identify a recipe if I no longer have the original product name or number?

If you no longer have the original product name or number, you can try searching for keywords from the recipe on our website or contacting our customer service team for assistance.

4. Is there a way to save my favorite Pampered Chef recipes?

Yes, you can create an account on our website and save your favorite recipes to your recipe box for easy access in the future.

5. Can I request a recipe from Pampered Chef if I can't find it online?

Yes, you can contact our customer service team and request a recipe. We will do our best to locate the recipe and send it to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tahodgin
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • mom4angela
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • kam