• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Know This Recipe??

In summary, Pampered Chef offers exclusive recipes for consultants and customers. Substituting ingredients may result in different results. Recipes can be filtered by dietary needs on the website. Recipe requests are not accepted, but new recipes are constantly being added. Recipes can be shared with loved ones, but not with non-Pampered Chef customers.
pamperedgirl3
I had a customer email this to me today & I'm not sure what recipe she's talking about. Also, I can't remember where I found out about the bacon. Can anyone help me??? Thanks!!

Do you have the recipe for a breakfast casserole with hash browns made in
the bar pan? If so, please email it to me. It has cream cheese, green
onions, etc.

And, can you tell me how long and what temperature you use the bar pan to
cook bacon?

I am not sure about the bacon but does she mean the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares...they are in the current Season't Best.

Did you search the recipes on CC for the recipe? Otherwise, it actually sounds a lot like the current Brunch Squares.I do bacon for 20-25 minutes at 400-ish (my oven's not real accurate).

Thanks. CC came up with nothing. Didn't even think of the Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares!

Hi there! I believe the recipe you are looking for is the "Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole" found in the Pampered Chef "All The Best" cookbook. The bar pan is a great tool for making this dish and it's perfect for feeding a crowd. As for cooking bacon on the bar pan, I recommend preheating the oven to 400°F and cooking the bacon for about 15-20 minutes, or until it reaches your desired level of crispiness. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. Can I find the recipe online?

No, unfortunately the recipes we offer are exclusive to Pampered Chef consultants and customers.

2. Can I substitute ingredients in the recipe?

While we encourage creativity in the kitchen, we cannot guarantee the same results if you substitute ingredients in our recipes.

3. How can I adjust the recipe for dietary restrictions?

We offer a variety of recipes that cater to dietary restrictions. You can filter recipes on our website by selecting the appropriate dietary needs.

4. Can I request a specific recipe from Pampered Chef?

At this time, we do not take recipe requests. However, we are constantly adding new recipes to our collection and you may find something similar to what you are looking for.

5. Can I share the recipe with my friends and family?

Our recipes are meant to be shared and enjoyed with loved ones. However, we kindly ask that you do not share the recipe with non-Pampered Chef customers as they are exclusive to our community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heatherstobbs
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
jbush
  • lovenpc
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cookin to the top
  • cincychef