• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have a Flyer for This?

In summary, flyers for Pampered Chef products can be found on the company's website under the "Catalogs" tab or through a consultant. Digital versions can be downloaded from the website, but they are not customizable. Flyers are available for free and include both general and specific product options.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I am looking for an introduction flyer to put in bags at an event. There are too many bags to put the mini catalogs in and I would rather pass them out at my booth.

Great idea. I don't have one. My suggestion is a few thumbnail pics of products, a short introduction to what PC is, and a short version of your story.

Hi there! I think creating an introduction flyer is a great idea for your event. It's a more efficient way to distribute information about your business without having to individually put them in each bag. Plus, it allows you to engage with potential customers at your booth and provide them with more personalized information. Have you thought about including a QR code or a link to your website on the flyer? This way, people can easily access your online catalog if they're interested. Good luck with your event!

1. "Where can I find a flyer for this product?"

You can find flyers for our products on our website under the "Catalogs" tab. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant for a physical copy.

2. "Do you have a digital version of the flyer?"

Yes, we have digital versions of all our flyers available for download on our website. Simply click on the flyer you would like and select "Download" under the image.

3. "Can I customize the flyer with my own information?"

Unfortunately, our flyers are not customizable. However, you can add your personal information on the back of the flyer using a label or sticker.

4. "Is there a cost for the flyers?"

No, our flyers are available for free on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

5. "Do you have flyers for specific products or just general ones?"

We have both general flyers that showcase a variety of our products, as well as specific product flyers that focus on one particular item. You can find both options on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • Nay0403
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
byrd1956