• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Commission on the Hostess Specials?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you earn commission on all hostess specials that are redeemed at your cooking shows or online parties. The commission rate for hostess specials varies, but typically ranges from 10-15% of the total sales. There is no minimum sales goal required to earn commission on hostess specials, and even new consultants are eligible. You are free to use your commission from hostess specials however you choose.
SilverCeladon
Just curious!

No, no commission on the Host Special, or the 50% off items and no commission on any Host Item that the Past Host buys, either!
You do get commission on anything above and beyond, though -- even though the host gets the extra % off!

Nope. I wish we at least did on half price items - especially when we sale the cookware!

But we gots lots of other benefits, so, I am not complaining!

Doesn't the past host special count towards guest sales, though?

cmdtrgd said:
Doesn't the past host special count towards guest sales, though?

Yes, it does!

That's why there's a difference between the "Guest Sales" total and the "Commissionable Sales" total.

So to clarify since this is new to me. If I am trying to reach my $1250 in my first 30 days, anything that the host buys or the past host buys, will or will not count toward that.

Robin McCord said:
So to clarify since this is new to me. If I am trying to reach my $1250 in my first 30 days, anything that the host buys or the past host buys, will or will not count toward that.
To reach your $1250 don't count the past host special (the one item they get at half price), but you can count anything else the past host buys.From the host's order only count the amount after the discount--not the half-price nor the Host Special. The easiest thing to do is look at each show and add up the commissionable sales. You can also go to Consultant Connection on Consultants Corner and see where you are there. Just be aware that it usually takes 24 hours for any new purchases to show up there.

1. Do I earn commission on the hostess specials as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you earn commission on all hostess specials that are redeemed at your cooking shows or online parties. This is in addition to your base commission on all other products sold.

2. How much commission do I earn on hostess specials?

The commission rate for hostess specials varies depending on the specific special and your current consultant level. However, typically it ranges from 10-15% of the total sales of the hostess special.

3. Do I need to reach a certain sales goal to earn commission on hostess specials?

No, there is no minimum sales goal required to earn commission on hostess specials. As long as the special is redeemed at your cooking show or online party, you will earn commission on it.

4. Can I earn commission on hostess specials if I am a new consultant?

Yes, even as a new consultant, you are eligible to earn commission on hostess specials. As long as the special is redeemed at your cooking show or online party, you will earn commission on it.

5. Are there any restrictions on how I can use my commission from hostess specials?

No, you are free to use your commission from hostess specials however you choose. You can receive it as cash, use it as credit towards purchasing Pampered Chef products, or put it towards your business expenses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tabnat80
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tabnat80
  • PCJenni
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ItalianChef