• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do I Need a Pws to Use Beta to Submit Shows?

In summary, a PWS (Public Web Server) is not required to use Beta to submit shows, but having one may offer additional features and functionality. A PWS is a server accessible over the internet used to host websites or web applications. It can enhance the experience with Beta to submit shows by providing custom domain hosting, server-side scripting, and database support. However, Beta can still be used without a PWS as it is designed to be accessible and functional without one. Without a PWS, there may be limitations in accessing certain features that require server-side scripting or database support, but the core functionality should still be available.
kam
Staff member
Ready to make the leap but I don't have a PWS.

No you don't but you do need one to use the app.

Ah, thanks! I am a hobby consultant and hadn't really paid much attention to beta or the app (thinking that I might be gone before needing to switch). But now I think I may need to switch.
THANKS!!

1. Do I need a PWS to use Beta to submit shows?

No, a PWS (Public Web Server) is not required to use Beta to submit shows. However, having a PWS may provide additional features and functionality.

2. What is a PWS?

A PWS, or Public Web Server, is a server that is accessible over the internet and is used to host websites or web applications.

3. How can a PWS enhance my experience with Beta to submit shows?

A PWS can provide additional features such as custom domain hosting, server-side scripting, and database support, which may enhance the functionality and performance of Beta to submit shows.

4. Can I still use Beta to submit shows without a PWS?

Yes, you can still use Beta to submit shows without a PWS. The platform is designed to be accessible and functional without the need for a PWS.

5. Are there any limitations to using Beta to submit shows without a PWS?

Without a PWS, you may not have access to certain features that require server-side scripting or database support. However, the core functionality of Beta to submit shows should still be available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJWarren