• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dividing a $6xx Show: How to Submit 2 Shows in Pampered Partner for July Bonus"

In summary, Becky said that if the show is $650, she would split it up as one $500 show and one $150 show (or whatever the minimum is in Canada).
Stephanie S
Hello,

I was wondering if someone might be able to help me. I had a show the other night which came to $6xx. I'd like to submit it as two separate shows so I can receive the July bonus (submitting 4 shows). How do I go about submitting this show as 2 separate shows in Pampered Partner? Is there any way?

The major problem that I can think of is that the half price benefits would not be the same if I divided the show in half. Is there any way to get around that? :confused:

Are you the host of the show? Or do you have an actual host? If you were the host, you can do it however you want. It's true that then you won't get as many benefits. For example, (at least in the US), the free product value for a $300 show is $40. So that only equals a total of $80 if you have two $300 shows. As a $600 show, it's $115. I don't know how it translates into Canadian dollars but if you split it up, you miss out on some free product value. If you're the host and you need the shows for an incentive, you have to figure out which is more worth it to you, I guess!

Nope, you can't get around that.Basically, you'd have to suck up the difference.
So it would be:
$600 show = 2 half price items, $120 free product and 25% off anything else.
2 x $300 show = 2 half price items (1 each show) $90 free product ($45 each show) and 20% off.
So you'd have to make up the $30 difference in free product and the 5% discount difference. If that comes to less than the value of the free products, I'd do it. If it was more, I wouldn't bother.
Hope this helps. :)

Thanks Becky, I'm actually not the host. So I'm guessing that I'd have to top up the host benefits out of my pocket if it's worth the incentive...

You said it was a $6xx show. If it $650, maybe you could split it up as one $500 show and one $150 show (or whatever the minimum is in Canada). This might help you reach your incentive with less $$ out of pocket. I would just weigh the pros and cons, and then decide whether it is worth the hassle or not.

Thanks so much for all of your ideas :)

What is the purpose of dividing a $6xx show?

Dividing a $6xx show allows you to submit two separate shows in Pampered Partner for the July bonus. This means you can earn the July bonus twice instead of just once.

How do I divide a $6xx show in Pampered Partner?

To divide a $6xx show in Pampered Partner, you will need to create two separate shows for the same host and date. Then, you can allocate the sales and bookings from the original show between the two shows.

Can I divide a $6xx show into more than two shows?

No, you can only divide a $6xx show into two shows in Pampered Partner. This is the maximum number of shows allowed for the July bonus.

Will dividing a $6xx show affect my commission or bonuses?

No, dividing a $6xx show will not affect your commission or other bonuses. It is simply a strategy to earn the July bonus twice.

Is dividing a $6xx show allowed for all products and shows?

Yes, you can divide a $6xx show for any products and shows in Pampered Partner. However, it is only recommended for shows with a total sales amount of $600 or more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babygirl
  • AshleyAllison
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
Replies
Views
Admin Greg