• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Displaying Pampered Chef on Your Vehicle

In summary, someone advertises on their vehicle by putting vinyl lettering with their company name and phone number on their window. Another person said that they would like to put the PChef logo on their car but don't know where to get one. There is a PC consultant that has company information on her side windows, but not on the front windows.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
How does everyone display PChef on their vehicles? I want to put some decals on my car, but don't know what exactly to put on. I have very dark tinted back windows, so anything on the inside wouldn't work. I would love to put the PChef logo, but don't know where I could get one.

Anyone here advertise on their vehicle? What do you have on it? Do you have a picture that you can post?

Looking forward to your ideas! I really would like to get this done this fall!!

marie
you can get vinyl lettering for your window with your info
you will have to call merrill and see if they can send your the window sign they have :)
they have a 1-800# through cc i think

Cool...thanks, Heather! :)

Now, I guess I better get back to work, hey? hehe

heather9892 said:
marie
you can get vinyl lettering for your window with your info
you will have to call merrill and see if they can send your the window sign they have :)
they have a 1-800# through cc i think

I know that I saw another thread on here about his I will have to look for it later but I know that she said that she got the PC logo from Merrill and then she ordered the rest of it from somewhere else. I will look and then let you know.

I know that I saw another thread on here about his I will have to look for it later but I know that she said that she got the PC logo from Merrill and then she ordered the rest of it from somewhere else. I will look and then let you know.
it was kelly
she got the lettering from http://www.jerisigns.com

marie
you can get the lettering from alot of printing places as well

yeah get back to work slacker :D lol

Thank you I was looking and I really need to leave for work but I was determined to find it...Thank you Heather and Jennifer now I won't be late for work. LOL.

chefheidi2003 said:
Thank you I was looking and I really need to leave for work but I was determined to find it...Thank you Heather and Jennifer now I won't be late for work. LOL.

we'll be able to call you slacker as well :D lol

LOL!! Heather, you're being bad....hehe

I'm glad you won't be late for work, Heidi! I wouldn't want that on my conscience!!! :eek:

Thanks for the link. I will check about the insurance thing. Thanks for the heads up...I hadn't thought of that!

Now, my little break is over....back to work....hehe :D

The girl that recruited me got someone local to put her website address across the back of her vehicle.

I have the car magnets because I have a Ford Focus and this back window is pretty slanted. I didn't think the decal info would be easy to read

heather9892 said:
we'll be able to call you slacker as well :D lol

I wasn't late, but I like that I can come to work and get back on here...as long as I get my work done they don't care what else I do.

Anyway, I did also want to answer the question at hand. I am looking at putting something on my car when I get a new one in the spring.

There is a PC consultant that lives down the street from me and she drives a minivan and she has all of her info on her side windows, on both sides. The only side window that she doesn't have anything on is the front windows on each side. On the back side window she has the logo and on the middle side window she has all of her other info. It looks nice but I am not sure that I would want it that big. I should go knock on her door (I don't know her) and ask her if she gets any business from it being there.

1. How can I display Pampered Chef on my vehicle?

There are a few ways to display Pampered Chef on your vehicle. You can use a window cling, a magnetic sign, or a custom license plate frame. These are all available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website.

2. Is it allowed to display Pampered Chef on my vehicle?

Yes, it is allowed to display Pampered Chef on your vehicle. In fact, it is encouraged as a way to promote your business and increase brand awareness.

3. Can I make my own Pampered Chef car decal?

No, you cannot make your own Pampered Chef car decal. The company has strict guidelines for branding and logo usage, and only official Pampered Chef merchandise can be used to represent the brand.

4. Will displaying Pampered Chef on my vehicle void my car warranty?

No, displaying Pampered Chef on your vehicle will not void your car warranty. The products used to display the brand, such as window clings or magnetic signs, do not cause any damage to your vehicle.

5. How can I remove Pampered Chef from my vehicle?

To remove Pampered Chef from your vehicle, simply peel off any window clings or magnetic signs. If you have a custom license plate frame, you can unscrew it from your car. Any residue left behind can be easily cleaned with warm, soapy water.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janae72
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • ccmahaffey