• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effective DCB Fair Display Ideas for Boosting Sales - Tips for New PC Users

In summary, this person is looking for ideas to display their DCB at a fair. They use a flyer or info sheet, and if they are new to PC and DCB, they not well known in the area. One idea is to make brownies and "hide" them in the DCB. They mention that they don't do food for fairs, but they do have the DCB on a cooling rack with the lid at an angle so that people can see its depth. They also mention that they use a flyer about their "Magic Pot."
luvinpc
Gold Member
Looking for ideas to display DCB at fair to get some sales. Do you use a flyer or info sheet? Fairly new to PC and DCB not well know in my area yet!

One idea: Make brownies, cut them and "hide" them in the DCB - if someone is really interested in TPC offer them brownies made in the stoneware. That way people don't see that you have food, so they won't come just for the food.
Plus if they are cut in little squares and arranged nicely in the DCB it looks really cute and serves 2 purposes. Talk about the stoneware have them try a brownie and while you open the DCB to get the brownie, you will draw their attention to the DCB

Cool, which recipe and do you make it in the DCB?

Sometimes the cream cheese brownies, if I don't have time I just do Box mixes.

Just be careful taking food to a fair. Some require Health Department Approval prior to the event. I believe this is true whether selling or giving it away. I take my DCB and I still have the box. I cover the box with microfiber towel and place the DCB on top to give it a little height off of the table.

I don't do food for fairs. I have the DCB on a cooling rack with the lid at an angle so that people can see its depth. I try to draw people to it by saying its the newest piece in the Stoneware collection and then talk about the different recipes that can be done in it. Mention the DCB recipes that you're doing at shows. Let them know you can teach everyone how to make one of those recipes at a show.

Sometimes I use a flyer about my "Magic Pot." (You can even joke with some adults that your magic pot is legal. ;-)) I make sure to put the Weekday Dinners Done! cards nearby and talk about how versatile it is!

What is a DCB?

A DCB, or Deep Covered Baker, is a ceramic baking dish that is commonly used for cooking a variety of dishes in the oven or microwave. It is a versatile and convenient tool for cooking and serving meals.

How do I display DCBs at fairs?

There are a few different ways to display DCBs at fairs, but some popular methods include stacking them on top of each other to showcase the different sizes, arranging them in a pyramid shape, or placing them on a decorative tablecloth with complementary kitchen tools and accessories.

What are some tips for arranging DCBs at a fair?

When arranging DCBs at a fair, it's important to make sure they are clean and free of any scratches or chips. It's also helpful to group them by size or color for a more visually appealing display. Additionally, consider using risers or stands to add dimension to the display.

Can I offer samples cooked in DCBs at fairs?

Yes, offering samples cooked in DCBs at fairs is a great way to showcase the product and entice potential customers. Just make sure to follow all food safety guidelines and have plenty of utensils and napkins available.

Are there any special promotions or deals for DCBs at fairs?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special promotions or discounts for DCBs at fairs. Be sure to check with your consultant or the company's website for any current offers or bundles that may be available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chefloretta