• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why a Square Baking Pan? And Other New Product Discussions

for instance, I have a consultant who kept borrowing one of my mini bakers (have them in cran. and vanilla --- and now white!) and just before Christmas, she used some earned PC $$ to buy herself a Cranberry one(it was her KE month). Well, this week she just found out she earned a white one. If she had waited until the new products and SAT came out, she would have been able to spend that PC $$ on something other than a mini baker!
babywings76
Gold Member
I was wondering if those who went to leadership had any extra tidbits of info about the products that were talked about as they presented each item.I'm curious about why they made a square baking pan. When we have a square baker to compare it to. For the sheet pans, I liked to say at shows that they are perfect for when you need something to go under the broiler, so that I wasn't knocking the stoneware line. (Also, there are people who just don't like stoneware... is that why they are making the square pan--to give them a PC option in what they prefer?)

I love the fact of the metal for those that try to bring down the stones because they don't like them. I'm sure that was their logic.

babywings76 said:
I was wondering if those who went to leadership had any extra tidbits of info about the products that were talked about as they presented each item.

I'm curious about why they made a square baking pan. When we have a square baker to compare it to. For the sheet pans, I liked to say at shows that they are perfect for when you need something to go under the broiler. (Also, there are people who just don't like stoneware... is that why they are making the square pan--to give them a PC option in what they prefer?)

I am THRILLED with the square baking sheet! I have several recipes that call for an 8x8 pan - and our square baker is just too big for them. So, I'm happy to have a pan that is the right size!

ChefBeckyD said:
I am THRILLED with the square baking sheet! I have several recipes that call for an 8x8 pan - and our square baker is just too big for them. So, I'm happy to have a pan that is the right size!

Yes, I was thinking that as soon as I saw that new sq pan is 8x8. The fact that the Stoneware one is 9x9 made me go to something else when a recipe called for 8x8! So I will be very happy to have the 8x8.

kam said:
Yes, I was thinking that as soon as I saw that new sq pan is 8x8. The fact that the Stoneware one is 9x9 made me go to something else when a recipe called for 8x8! So I will be very happy to have the 8x8.

I was confused as to why a square baking pan at first too, but now that you mention the sizing issue it makes sense. I just thought the brownies they pictured in it looked so sad in their metal pan. I'm so used to seeing them in stoneware!

Oh, I didn't know about the size difference. That is a nice thing. I don't have the square baker, I didn't know it was too big on recipes that call for 8x8.

I had a metal 8x8 that I just hated, it got all rusty and didn't hold up well. So then I bought a pyrex one, and I can't stand it because it has sides that slope. I'm excited to have the new baking pan so I can get rid of those other ones! Yeah for SAT! :) --I still need to get the square baker someday though. ;)

I just looked on CC at the Recruiting special for Jan-Feb and saw a picture of a pineapple peeler/corer thingy! It looks awesome! Any info on that? How cool!

babywings76 said:
I had a metal 8x8 that I just hated, it got all rusty and didn't hold up well. So then I bought a pyrex one, and I can't stand it because it has sides that slope. I'm excited to have the new baking pan so I can get rid of those other ones! Yeah for SAT! :) --I still need to get the square baker someday though. ;)

Give it time - eventually you'll have it all!:rolleyes::D

I always caution my consultants to not spend their PC $ all at once on products. For instance, I have a consultant who kept borrowing one of my mini bakers (have them in cran. and vanilla --- and now white!) and just before Christmas, she used some earned PC $$ to buy herself a Cranberry one(it was her KE month). Well, this week she just found out she earned a white one. If she had waited until the new products and SAT came out, she would have been able to spend that PC $$ on something other than a mini baker!

ChefBeckyD said:

I always caution my consultants to not spend their PC $ all at once on products. For instance, I have a consultant who kept borrowing one of my mini bakers (have them in cran. and vanilla --- and now white!) and just before Christmas, she used some earned PC $$ to buy herself a Cranberry one(it was her KE month). Well, this week she just found out she earned a white one. If she had waited until the new products and SAT came out, she would have been able to spend that PC $$ on something other than a mini baker!

Yeah, I'm glad I resisted the urge to buy a mini baker too! I was so close to getting one and now I earned one for free! Woohoo! :sing:

ChefBeckyD said:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my mini baker. I had 2. Now I will have 3!!

(I will now have 3 garlic presses now, too :()

Where are you seeing the new products? I can't find anything on CC except the new pay structure.

myinnerchef said:
Where are you seeing the new products? I can't find anything on CC except the new pay structure.

The recruiting incentive and March & April specials are also up. There are a few pics on those flyers.

myinnerchef said:

I wish there were pictures of everything up already, but oh well, we'll just have to wait I guess. But in the meantime, those who attended Leadership might have additional info for us to learn about. Maybe?

About the new square pan... Stoneware can be a bit heavy for elderly people or people who have arthritis. It's a good alternative for them.

What did they do to the garlic press to update it? I thought it was pretty good to start with. And how do you know which products you earned in SAT?

There is a SAT thread that spells it all out! I am so excited with about my 10 new products!

pcchefjane said:
There is a SAT thread that spells it all out! I am so excited with about my 10 new products!

Well, I just can't seem to find that thread anywhere... how much did you sell in November and December to get 10 products? And which products are you getting?

If you go to the Leadership forum, it's all there.

ChefPaulaB said:
What did they do to the garlic press to update it? I thought it was pretty good to start with. And how do you know which products you earned in SAT?

It's basically the same. They just moved the little gray cleaner thingy - it now clips into the inside of the handle (maybe most of us will stop losing it in there :))

Thank you! Can't wait to get my new stuff!!!!

I can't wait either, it's really killing me. LOL

I know, I keep going back and looking at the list of things that I'm going to get (I get the $3000 + package) plus for December if you Hold and submit 2 qualified Shows you earn the following new spring products: • The Pampered Chef® 29 Minutes to Dinner, Volume 2 • Chip & Dip • Ginger-Wasabi Sauce

I'm so excited! Just need to figure out where to put everything! Guess I need to reorganize my kitchen again! Make room for more stuff!!!

Instead of just 1 product for 2 shows in November and December, they gave us 3 instead! Not sorry about that "change" at all! I can't wait to get my boxes... I may turn into a FedEx stalker... LOL!

ChefPaulaB said:
I know, I keep going back and looking at the list of things that I'm going to get (I get the $3000 + package) plus for December if you Hold and submit 2 qualified Shows you earn the following new spring products: • The Pampered Chef® 29 Minutes to Dinner, Volume 2 • Chip & Dip • Ginger-Wasabi Sauce

I'm so excited! Just need to figure out where to put everything! Guess I need to reorganize my kitchen again! Make room for more stuff!!!

I know.... I have to find rooom to put all this stuff, I am excited, but overwhelmed:eek:

merego said:
I know.... I have to find rooom to put all this stuff, I am excited, but overwhelmed:eek:

My kitchen cupboards are over flowing. I have no idea what I'm going to get rid of to fit it all in. And there is NO way I'm getting rid of any PC products and 99% of what I own is PC:D:eek::D

The new smaller sheet pan and 8" x 8" will work great in toaster ovens. With the price of propane this year in Michigan, I have run across 3 hosts who refuse to turn on their ovens because of the cost and I have been forced to use a toaster oven. Thank goodness, two of them were large enough for the medium sheet pan. It worked great! So a plus for us and energy efficiency.

What are the new products available from Pampered Chef?

The new products available from Pampered Chef vary depending on the season and catalog. The best way to stay updated on our latest products is to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant.

How often does Pampered Chef release new products?

Pampered Chef releases new products several times a year. We strive to continually innovate and provide our customers with the latest and greatest kitchen tools and gadgets.

What are the top-selling new products from Pampered Chef?

Our top-selling new products vary, but some recent popular items include our Quick Cooker, Manual Food Processor, and Stoneware Baking Dish. Check our website or contact your consultant for the most up-to-date information.

Can I try out the new products before purchasing?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers in-home cooking demonstrations where you can try out our new products and see them in action before making a purchase. You can also attend virtual cooking shows or ask your consultant for a product demonstration.

Are there any special promotions or discounts for new products?

Pampered Chef occasionally offers special promotions or discounts on new products. Be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for any current deals or promotions. Also, be sure to sign up for our newsletter to stay informed about any upcoming sales or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefcharity
  • sklay723
  • Products and Tips
Replies