• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Products Discontinued Sept 1, 2006: Check the List Here

In summary, the Cheese Knife and the Cheese Plane will still be available as a set, but the stoneware lids are being discontinued, the digi. thermometer is being discontinued, the Rec. lid/bowl is being discontinued, and the baker lids are being discontinued.
pc_cindy
Gold Member
Attached is a pdf of the products that will be discontinued come September 1, 2006.

Attachments

• Discontinued Items.pdf
    185.2 KB · Views: 563
Will the Cheese Knife and the Cheese Plane still be available as a set?

Yes, the knife and plane are available as a set.

Diane

thanks; that's just perfect! :)

I'm not happy that the stoneware lids are being discontinued. They were an excellent add on to my sales of stones, and no-one is going to order the stoneware tote now that there isn't a lid.

pc_cindy said:
Attached is a pdf of the products that will be discontinued come September 1, 2006.
Cindy,

Where did you get these pics? They're the perfect size for the flowers I make for my bridal shows and I would like to print the current/new products too!

Thanks!

WOW!! Why are they discontinuing the baker lids??? I dont get it. Also why are they getting rid of the SA essentials set??

I'm shocked at the discontinuation of the digi. thermometer and the Rec. lid/bowl! Now we won't have any stones to flip over for covered baking! Interesting....

I think I have made it quite clear on this board that I am also BLOWN AWAY by the digital thermometer being discontinued. They are one of my top 10 items and I don't even have one....yet!

can you put it in word?
pc_cindy said:

Cindy,
Could you put that doc in word for those of us not so computer smart to open things in Adobe?
Thanks!
Schel

jmabner said:
I'm not happy that the stoneware lids are being discontinued. They were an excellent add on to my sales of stones, and no-one is going to order the stoneware tote now that there isn't a lid.

Oooooh - hadn't thought of that!

My only hope is that they are enhancing some of these disc. items.....they always tend to listen when the masses revolt against something! :p

I was never really happy with the lids. I have the rattan server for the rectangle baker and the lid does not fit on the baker if it is in the rattan server. Kind of useless if you ask me, I really thought it would be great for potlucks and church suppers but is does not work together.

thanks for sharing your hard work!

Were you happy with the lid if you weren't trying to use the serving basket? I'm trying to decide if I should order one....What about the one for the round deep dish baker (unglazed). What are your thoughts about it?Many thanks!

The lids....My lid always pops off. I don't use it or like it much:( .

Love the Deep Dish Baker LidI love my Deep Dish Baker Lid, but could never get the rectangle lid to work right, with or without the Woven Selection.

My theory on them discontinuing these two items is that most people have absolutely fallen head over heels for press and seal. Unless you're transporting something HOT, there is really no need for the lids any more, and foil works great if it's hot.

Me, personally, I love the DDB lid, especially for the Tres Leches cake. I'll miss that product in my line!

1. What products were discontinued on September 1, 2006?

The list of discontinued products on September 1, 2006 included: the Quick Cooker, Classic Batter Bowl, Food Chopper, Small Batter Bowl, and the Round Covered Baker.

2. Why were these products discontinued?

The decision to discontinue these products was based on a variety of factors, including changes in customer demand, production costs, and product performance. We are always evaluating our product line to ensure we are offering the best and most popular items to our customers.

3. Can I still purchase these discontinued products?

Unfortunately, these products are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find some of them through third-party sellers or online marketplaces.

4. Will there be replacements for these discontinued products?

It is possible that we may introduce new and improved versions of these discontinued products in the future. We are constantly developing and testing new products to meet the needs and preferences of our customers.

5. How can I stay updated on discontinued products in the future?

You can stay updated on any future product discontinuations by regularly checking our website and subscribing to our email newsletter. We will also announce any major changes to our product line through our social media channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• higoobs
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Rhonda Reid
  • chefjeanine
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies