• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save Big on Limited Stock: Discontinued Items Now Available! | Email Alert

In summary, the author is retiring products and is giving away the Small Batter Bowl free if you order $60 worth of products.
mrssyvo
I am wanting to send out an E-mail to my customers to make them aware of the discontinued items. I will be attaching th flyer with pictures . I will be mailing out mini-catalogs to my preferred customers, and including the list, but I cannot possibly mail them out to everyone. Does anyone have any ideas what I should say in the E-mail?

You know what I did? I went to my website and went to Customer Connection. Sent an e-mail to ALL of my customers telling them to go to my website and where you put in more information, copy and paste all the discontinued items in there. I'll see if I can copy and paste what I did on here. Give me a minute! Oh, I did have 4 people now e-mail me telling me that they want some of the retired products! Oh, that's one more thing, I say retired and not discontinued!;)

In the subject line I said: Retiring Products! Order your favorites today before they're GONE!!!

I am excited to announce that I can now offer you one more way to fulfill all of your Pampered Chef® needs - through my new Personal Web Site!

Visit my Web site to schedule a Cooking Show, browse Pampered Chef® products,
review the latest news and specials, and learn how you can start your own Pampered
Chef® business.

Hosts will love the "Host Only" area of my Personal Web Site, which enables you to
send e-invitations, keep track of guest attendance online and more!

Be sure to check back regularly to hear about our monthly Host and Guest Specials.

Every Season Pampered Chef retires products and the following list can only be purchased through August 31st, so get yours today before its too LATE! :)

1000 Bar Board
1011 Cutting Board
1022 Large Grooved Cutting Board
1085 USG
1255 Avocado Peeler
1265 Grapefruit Knife
1390 Deep Dish Baker (only classic, still in new traditions)
1391 Deep Dish Baker Lid
1431 Rectangular Baker Lid
1435 Rectangular Lid/Bowl
1543 Tart/Quiche Pan with fluting tool
1623 Pastry Brush
1661 Small mix & scraper - sea green
1663 Small mix & scraper - turquoise
1664 Small mix & scraper - aquamarine
1680 Pastry Blender
1876 Season's Best
1880 Una Muestra
1940 - SA Essentials set
2018 SA Striped Rectangular Platter
2020 Gen II stir fry
2080 Cherry & Olive Pitter
2116 Basil Blend Oil & Petit squares gift set
2127 Trivet - aquamarine
2128 trivet - sea green
2129 trivet turquoise
2211 Celebrate cookbook
2243 Digital Thermometer
2290 Carafe
2315 Nylon Tool set (these are not really discontinued, just packed with other items)
2317 Nylon Masher
2319 Nylon slotted server
2330 nylon spiral whisk
2335 Nylon ladle
2336 Nylon slotted Spoon
2340 small nylon turner
2360 Gen II family skillet
2365 Gen II skillet lid
2370 Gen II small sauté pan
2380 Gen II square griddle
2400 Gen II cookware set
2405 Double boiler
2647 Twixits
2841 Super Salads recipe cards
2847 Easy Pies & Tarts recipe cards
2905 Stainless Serving Picks
2934 Patriotic Heart Mold
2968 Patriotic Basket Liner
2971 microfiber aquamarine
2972 microfiber sea green
2973 microfiber turquoise
2974 tattersall towels
2990 stainless serving fork
2991 stainless serving spoon
2992 stainless cheese plane
2993 stainless cheese knife
2995 i slice (now in cranberry)
9839 Patriotic Tablecloth
9546 Fiesta Seasoning
9616 Farmer's Seasoning (now just chipolte ranch in 3 envelope box)

If any of these products interest you, please order them right away because once they are gone, they're GONE!!!

****DON'T FORGET:If you place a $60 order (excludes s/h and tax) you'll receive the Small Batter Bowl FREE!!! Please contact me and don't place an individual order online to receive this deal. Call me at 111-111-1111 or e-mail me at ______________

Last edited:
That's a great idea! What part of your website do you put this in? My News?

YES!! It's in the News section but I have it on my homepage as the first spot. You can check it out at /ktarducci;)

Do individual orders get the small batter bowl free or does it have to be associated with a show?

It HAS to be associated with a show. If they go to your website and just send in an order, they will not get it. Sorry.:eek:

PampMomof3 said:
It HAS to be associated with a show. If they go to your website and just send in an order, they will not get it. Sorry.:eek:

I think it must be all web orders! I had someone want to order online from a show a couple days ago, but it wouldn't include the batter bowl. So she called the host & asked her to just come get her order so she could get it for free. I told her it was okay, since I have to input the orders anyway, I would have given it to her....but I didn't realize it wouldn't show it online.

It does show online, but they have to add it to the cart themselves. It doesn't just magically show up.

Kristi~ I checked out your website and really liked where you had the information about visitors using your site. How did you get some of your text to be bold and underlined? I've been looking everywhere and can't figure it out. Can you help>

mandydollie said:
Kristi~ I checked out your website and really liked where you had the information about visitors using your site. How did you get some of your text to be bold and underlined? I've been looking everywhere and can't figure it out. Can you help>

I sure can help! ;) Here is how you bold: <b> and you underline like this: <u>

Hope that helped!! ;)

I did it!!!! Thanks a ton!!!!!

You're welcome Amanda! I'm glad to help! ;)

ok..one more question. Is it possible to just bold a single sentence? It seems like when i put in the <b>, everything after that becomes bold

I know exactly what you're talking about. :p I can't seem to figure it out. I've even done <b> before the sentence and then put another at the end of the sentence <b> and it doesn't stop it from continuing it.:eek: If you can figure it out, I will be thanking you!!:D

I FIGURED IT OUT Kristi... the internet is a wonderful tool<b> to turn bold on
</b> to turn bold off, place this at the end of the area!!!WOOHOO!!! good team work!

Way to go!Great Job Mandy!! :D Thank you so much! Now you gave me work to do and I have to get ready for a show tonight!;)

Thanks again, now that's why this site is so wonderful! You get to meet wonderful people and everyone helps each other out!

I do not know hoe to get around the <b> thing either.. I just use a blank e-mail or MS word to type up what I want to say and the copy and paste it into the box provided for the "NEWS"
Hope that gives you another option....
"Pampered Chefs make for Pampered Families"
Tina B

Kristi - I checked out your website and you have some really neat ideas. Would you mind of I used some of your ideas to enhance my website?

jbechtel said:
Kristi - I checked out your website and you have some really neat ideas. Would you mind of I used some of your ideas to enhance my website?

Of course I don't mind, I'm flattered!! Thank you!:)

Thank you very much for the ideas. I made a flyer with all the item#'s, names, cost and picture so customers could get a quick look and not search thorugh the catalog. I am using them at shows and handing them out.
I would love to share it with everyone but I do not know how to attach it. Please help.

the html (for the website) has some easy tags to format text. <b>BOLD</b> <i>Italic</i> <u>Underline</i>. Just make sure to close the formatting. if you want to add a space somewhere use <br>. There is no need for a closer on this one. I have a lot of experience with html so if anyone has ANY question about it please ask me!

Tags~

to bold <b>
undo </b>

to italilicize <i>
to undo </i>

to underline <u>
to undo </u>

BoldingTo turn bolding on, put <b>

To turn bolding off, put </b>

discontinued ProductsI don't know if this is already on here somewhere or not, but I just got it from my director and thought I'd share. By the way it is two whole pages but when I printed it I put it as 2 5x7's to get it on 1 paper.

Attachments

• PCDiscontinuedProductslist--pg2.zip
    385.5 KB · Views: 889
bold and underlineyou're actually doing bold and underline as HTML instructions...

to begin, you do <b>. to end, you do </b>

underline is <u> </u>

italic is <i> </i>

There. good luck and happy code writing!:eek:

I love your website Kristi!

jbechtel said:

Hey Kristi,
I don't have a web site but my new recruit would like to get one. Would you mind if I sent her a link to your site? You did an awesome job and I'm sure she could get a lot of help from it!!

gilliandanielle said:
I love your website Kristi!

Thank you SO MUCH Gillian! I appreciate it! :D

rayday said:
Hey Kristi,
I don't have a web site but my new recruit would like to get one. Would you mind if I sent her a link to your site? You did an awesome job and I'm sure she could get a lot of help from it!!

Hey Desiree! I wouldn't mind one bit at all. I'm flattered! I think its important if you're working towards a goal and your customers are helping you to post it on your website to let them know if you made it or not. ;)

What items are being discontinued?

The list of discontinued items will vary, but it will include products that are no longer being produced or sold by the company. This may include items that were not popular or profitable enough to continue producing.

Why are these items being discontinued?

There can be a variety of reasons for discontinuing products. It could be due to low sales, changes in company strategy, or the need to make room for new products.

Can I still purchase these items?

Yes, these items will still be available for purchase until they are completely sold out. However, once they are gone, they will not be restocked.

How can I see what items are being discontinued?

The mini-catalogs and email flyer will have a list of the discontinued items, along with pictures for reference. You can also contact customer service for a full list of discontinued products.

Will there be any discounts on these items?

Yes, there will be discounts on the discontinued items in order to sell them faster. These discounts may vary, but they will be clearly marked on the products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PCMelissa
  • babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
salywa
Replies