• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Our Latest Products and Find Out What We've Discontinued at Wave 3!

In summary,The store is discontinuing a few products due to cost increases. Customers who have purchased the products recently may be able to keep them, but there are limited quantities available.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I know that we cannot post anything yet and I'm waiting until Wave 3 to find out but I almost forgot that when new stuff comes in, they have to get rid other stuff. It makes me wonder what they are getting rid of. They have taken out at least 3 of my favorite products in the last couple seasons so it just makes me think what can they get rid of now?

wadesgirl said:
I know that we cannot post anything yet and I'm waiting until Wave 3 to find out but I almost forgot that when new stuff comes in, they have to get rid other stuff. It makes me wonder what they are getting rid of. They have taken out at least 3 of my favorite products in the last couple seasons so it just makes me think what can they get rid of now?

I know! We had a post predicting new items, but I don't think there was one where we predicted what would be discontinued!

I remember seeing one for Leadership but not one for this conference. There are a few items I wouldn't mind getting out of the catalog to make room for more. Or like the Large Round Stone - not worth it with the Large Round Stone with Handles. I'll be sad if they discontinue another favorite of mine. I did stock up on white kitchen shears when they came on the outlet!

I know of several things that are being retired due to cost increases. I'd post, but that's against the rules. Let's just say that it's a good thing the hot summer will be over soon - that's when these products are the most popular.

I made up a little flyer last night of the disco'd products (took it to my show) so when it's "legal", I can post it here.

c00p said:
I made up a little flyer last night of the disco'd products (took it to my show) so when it's "legal", I can post it here.

You aren't supposed to announce anything to anyone until conference is over, even at shows.

I KNOW!!!!!!!

but I'm not tellin yet... hehehehe

Conference WILL be over by the time my show is held Saturday ... technically!I know one of those d/c products is HUGELY popular ... even I have sold several.

wadesgirl said:

I was surprised with the small # of products being discontinued! There really aren't that many....and also - the price changes were few, and very small. PC does a really good job of controlling costs.

As others have said - some of the items discontinued weren't because of popularity, but because the cost increase on them would have been too great to offer them at a good value to our customers.

wadesgirl said:
You aren't supposed to announce anything to anyone until conference is over, even at shows.

Well, you HAVE to announce SOMETHING since there is something available depending on when your wave is so you have to take advantage of that...

janetupnorth said:
Well, you HAVE to announce SOMETHING since there is something available depending on when your wave is so you have to take advantage of that...

I talked about some of the new products at my show last night...and other new "Somethings".....I don't think that is letting the cat out of the bag. They were at MY show, so I wasn't scooping another consultant or anything.

janetupnorth said:
Exactly. I'm not telling other consultants, but my customers. I just happen to be privy to the info a littler earlier this year since I was in the first wave (first time ever) and so my customers at MY show benefited from it.

Every time I go to conference I am told to bring stamps to send mini catalogs to my customers. Stamps is one thing HO always tells us to bring...although I never do.

c00p said:

I have a show on Saturday also, could you email me your flyer at [email protected]?

Thanks

Shawnna said:
Every time I go to conference I am told to bring stamps to send mini catalogs to my customers. Stamps is one thing HO always tells us to bring...although I never do.

That is one thing I never understood. If we aren't supposed to say anything to anyone, why are we encouraged to bring stamps to end out mini-catalogs???

katie0128 said:
That is one thing I never understood. If we aren't supposed to say anything to anyone, why are we encouraged to bring stamps to end out mini-catalogs???

I think the confusion lies in the fact that Doris asks us to not tell other consultants so as not to spoil the surprise for them.....Some take that to the extreme and say that we can't share with anyone. She has never asked us (to my knowledge) not to share with our customers. I freely share with my customers/potential recruits starting as soon as I get home. In fact, there were some things shared this conference that must be shared with people as quickly as possible because there are specific dates attached to it based on when you went to conference.

katie0128 said:

I have never been to conference so I do not know what is said about keeping it a secret but I have always thought it was meant to not tell other consultants. If I tell my customers there is no danger of another consultant hearing it from them but then I am in a small area where I am pretty much the only active consultant. I have just never took it to mean not tell anyone at all. But then again I have never been to conference.

Just my 2 cents.

katie0128 said:

If you listen to the announcement, you were not told not to tell anyone, just not to post online or on loops...public places...

You can share with customers and recruit leads, just don't spoil the surprise for another consultant paying $ to go to conference.

We were all typing at the same time, but yeah, ditto Becky. That's what I was saying earlier. If some of us wait on a certain thing, we may lose it based on dates...

What are the latest products from Pampered Chef?

The latest products from Pampered Chef include our Deluxe Air Fryer, Deluxe Electric Grill & Griddle, and our Deluxe Cooking Blender. These products are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient.

What products have been discontinued at Wave 3?

At Wave 3, we have discontinued our Classic Batter Bowl, Classic Batter Mixer, and Classic Batter Bowl Lid. We are constantly updating our product line to provide the best and most innovative products to our customers.

Are there any new kitchen gadgets available?

Yes, we have several new kitchen gadgets available at Wave 3. Some of our popular gadgets include the Quick Slice, Garlic Press, and Avocado Slicer. These gadgets make food preparation quicker and easier.

What are the benefits of using Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef products are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient. Our products are made with high-quality materials and are built to last. They also come with a satisfaction guarantee and excellent customer service.

Where can I purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products online through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find our products at select retail stores and through online retailers such as Amazon.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • kchaudoin
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies