• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did PC Stop Warning About Discontinued Products After 2-28?

In summary, when an item is discontinued, it means that it is no longer being produced and available for purchase. Items may be discontinued due to low sales, manufacturing changes, or updating product lines. Once an item is discontinued, it is no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef, but it may be found through a third-party seller. There may be a similar replacement for discontinued items, but this is not always guaranteed. To find out if an item is discontinued, you can check the Pampered Chef website, contact customer service, or check the product packaging for notices.
lisatx04
Awhile back, PC put out a list of discontinued items. I beleive they were some of the fall/winter products. I just had a past guest email me and ask that I order them for her. Isn't it too late?

Lisa

Yep, you could dated an individual order back to February, but that would have needed to be in before March 31... sorry!

lisatx04 said:
Awhile back, PC put out a list of discontinued items. I beleive they were some of the fall/winter products. I just had a past guest email me and ask that I order them for her. Isn't it too late?

Lisa
It is too late unless you have a February Show that hasn't been submitted yet.

BethCooks4U said:
It is too late unless you have a February Show that hasn't been submitted yet.

Beth, I think that you only have until the last day of the following month to submit a show? (Which would be March 31 for a Feb show)

jenniferknapp said:
Beth, I think that you only have until the last day of the following month to submit a show? (Which would be March 31 for a Feb show)
OMG!! Where did the time go! I forgot it was already April!!! Sorry, Lisa, Jennifer is correct!

I submitted an order at the very end of March (dated Feb.) for Kids Aprons as a gift for my nieces who will be in town for Easter. They're backordered! The email I got indicated expected ship date of 4/16. Yikes!

Sorry about the hijack. We now return to your regularly-scheduled thread. :)

I thought they were going to warn us when discontinued products were running low so they didn't have to backorder anything? Do they stop doing that after 2-28 or something?

1. What does it mean when an item is discontinued?

When an item is discontinued, it means that it is no longer being produced and will no longer be available for purchase.

2. Why are items discontinued?

Items may be discontinued for a variety of reasons, such as low sales, manufacturing changes, or updating product lines.

3. Can I still purchase a discontinued item?

Unfortunately, once an item is discontinued, it is no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find the item through a third-party seller.

4. Will there be a replacement for discontinued items?

In some cases, a similar item may be introduced to replace a discontinued item. However, this is not always guaranteed as product lines are constantly evolving.

5. How can I find out if an item is discontinued?

You can check the Pampered Chef website or contact our customer service team to inquire about the availability of a specific item. You can also check the product packaging for any notices about discontinuation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tlennhoff
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • janetupnorth