• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discontinued Items / Spring Preview

In summary, due to conflicts on my calendar, the only date that I can do a Spring Preview Open House is March 1 (kind of defeats the purposes of "preview"). I would still like to give my customers a "last chance for discontinued items" opportunity. What is the last day we can order them?I think it's Feb. 29...but I'm sure more seasoned consultants will know. I'm positive ChefAnn will know! :DYou can order then through the end of March but they need to be dated February. You will have to do them as individual orders and they pay direct shipping unless you can collect enough to qualify as a show.We can send February orders (dated
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
Due to a variety of conflicts on my calendar, the only date that I can do a Spring Preview Open House is March 1 (kind of defeats the purposes of "preview":( ). I would still like to give my customers a "last chance for discontinued items" opportunity. What is the last day we can order them?

I think it's Feb. 29...but I'm sure more seasoned consultants will know. I'm positive ChefAnn will know! :D

You can order then through the end of March but they need to be dated February. You will have to do them as individual orders and they pay direct shipping unless you can collect enough to qualify as a show.

We can send February orders (dated February) in until March 31 but discontinued items are not guaranteed to be available.

Thats what I thought, but wanted to make sure. Thanks!

I was wondering about this too!So let's say I have a show on Feb. 29 but don't close it out for a few days or weeks.Can people order the new spring items?Can they order the discontinued items as long as they are not out of stock?Can they order the other items going forward at the February prices?AND ...Can the hostess get the February specials?Also ... which way does it count towards the HWC consultant promotion, if the show is HELD in the last two weeks of February but SUBMITTED within the first 2 weeks of March?

Di_Can_Cook said:
I was wondering about this too!

So let's say I have a show on Feb. 29 but don't close it out for a few days or weeks.

Can people order the new spring items?

Can they order the discontinued items as long as they are not out of stock?

Can they order the other items going forward at the February prices?

AND ...

Can the hostess get the February specials?

Also ... which way does it count towards the HWC consultant promotion, if the show is HELD in the last two weeks of February but SUBMITTED within the first 2 weeks of March?

If your show is dated Feb., guests CANNOT purchase new spring products.

All items purchased out of the current catalog will be at the Feb. price.

The hostess get Feb. host special because it is a Feb. show.

You have to hold and submit 2 shows between Feb. 15 & 29 in order to receive the HWC product.

So my question remains .... If the show is HELD Feb. 29 but submitted, say, March 5, would it count for the MARCH HWC promotion?If not, I'll just hold my mystery hostess show on March 2, since I already have a booking on the 9th, and get the HWC guest products.

The shows must be held and submitted March 1 - 15 in order to receive HWC procucts.

Di_Can_Cook said:
I was wondering about this too!

So let's say I have a show on Feb. 29 but don't close it out for a few days or weeks.

Can people order the new spring items?

Can they order the discontinued items as long as they are not out of stock?

Can they order the other items going forward at the February prices?

AND ...

Can the hostess get the February specials?

Also ... which way does it count towards the HWC consultant promotion, if the show is HELD in the last two weeks of February but SUBMITTED within the first 2 weeks of March?

If the show is dated February they cannot order the new spring products and the prices are as they are in the F/W catalog.

If the show is dated March you must use the March specials.

The HWC deal is: hold and submit 2 shows last 2 weeks February for the May host special; hold and submit 2 shows first 2 weeks of March for the May guest specials, 3 shows = TABLECLOTH too.

Sorry for the repeating of info but I got a phone call.

edited to correct error (I had said 3 shows = apron but it's a HWC tablecloth).

Last edited:
OK ... I'll do the March catalog kickoff then ... I'm more interested in getting the guest products and tablecloth than the host products ... it would be nice to have them too ... but I just sent in two shows and the second one wanted to be submitted early this week. The odds aren't great of getting two shows in by the end of the month, although I'll still shoot for it!

Di_Can_Cook said:
OK ... I'll do the March catalog kickoff then ... I'm more interested in getting the guest products and tablecloth than the host products ... it would be nice to have them too ... but I just sent in two shows and the second one wanted to be submitted early this week. The odds aren't great of getting two shows in by the end of the month, although I'll still shoot for it!
SORRY!!! It's a table cloth not an apron - going back to fix that now! (well, you had it right!)

Q: What items are being discontinued in the Spring Preview?

A: We are currently discontinuing several items, but the full list will not be released until the Spring Preview event. Stay tuned for more information!

Q: Can I still purchase discontinued items after the Spring Preview?

A: No, discontinued items will only be available for purchase during the Spring Preview event and while supplies last. We recommend purchasing any items you are interested in during the event.

Q: Will there be any new items released during the Spring Preview?

A: Yes, we will be releasing several new items during the Spring Preview, along with the discontinued items. Keep an eye out for our Spring Preview catalog for all the new products!

Q: Can I return or exchange any discontinued items I purchase during the Spring Preview?

A: Due to the limited availability of discontinued items, we will not be accepting returns or exchanges on these items. All sales are final.

Q: Will there be any sales or discounts on discontinued items during the Spring Preview?

A: Yes, there will be special discounts and promotions on discontinued items during the Spring Preview event. Be sure to check our website or catalog for specific deals and offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
lisacb77
Replies
Views
jrstephens