• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Sent Out a Notice About Discontinued Items?

might be a better way to do it. I find it hard to read because it's all in one paragraph.I have your newsletter and I like the format.Thanks!
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Has anyone sent out an email or flyer about the discontinued items? I send a monthly newsletter but I think I want to send something like an "Extra Extra" flyer but I cannot seem to get inspired ... I would like to make it a bonus opportunity like... the first 2 to respond and book a Feb. show will get an extra gift from me. Any ideas?

I like the idea of making it a competition with the first to respond...

Here is one that was posted here a week or so ago...

Ooops, apparently it won't let me attach the flyer right now. It's the "Going, going, gone" flyer. If you do a search you should be able to find it. I'll try posting it again in a little while.

I have your flyer... Thanks!

Ok, here it is...

Attachments

• Going Going Gone FW 2006.doc
    908 KB · Views: 479
I like your format! Thanks! Now.. to get inspired to compose a letter to go with it! :)

Thanks Heather :) Awesome job!

Claudia Heppen
Pampered Chef Future Director
[email protected]

PostcardOK, I decided that I really need to amp up the number of shows I do for February (currently a big fat 0 :( ). So, using the basic idea that quiverfull7 had, I thought I would try sending out a postcard showing a few of the discontinued items and also offering a free gift to the first 3 that call and book a February show... We'll see how it works!

Attachments

• Postcard.pdf
    649.8 KB · Views: 373
kearstin said:
OK, I decided that I really need to amp up the number of shows I do for February (currently a big fat 0 :( ). So, using the basic idea that quiverfull7 had, I thought I would try sending out a postcard showing a few of the discontinued items and also offering a free gift to the first 3 that call and book a February show... We'll see how it works!

Kirstin, That really is a great idea. Do you buy Stock paper to print these out on yourself or do you take them to a copy shop?

Well, this is the first time I am going to try this, but I am planning on printing them out myself to save a little.

I found that at Office Depot or places like that, Avery has a box of pre-perforated postcards and I will probably use those and save myself cutting them, etc. and it will work with the template on Publisher (that's how I created the original file, but it was too large to post here).

I would be glad to email the Publisher file to anyone interested so it can just be modified rather than recreated.

Kearstin

Can someone change this postcard pdf to a Word doc?

Trish in Texas
Future Director & Recruiter
Just signed #3

Word doc please?Yes, I would love this in a Word Doc... anyone?

I sent out an email with the going going flyer and received 4 orders from it. I was very suprised since my emails for a discount or free shipping that I send I have never received an order from them.

The best part about sending an email it doen't cost anything. It's always worth a try.:)

I know I'm late doing this but if anyone still wants it in word here it is.

Attachments

• Postcard.doc
    981 KB · Views: 319
I just sent this out with my newsletter- I wanted to give a little more info on each product, but they aren't very descriptive. I just wanted more than a list...

Attachments

• Discontinued Products Available until February 28th.doc
    41.5 KB · Views: 407
Hey Gillian, did you send it out like that? I feel like its really hard for me to read. Maybe its just me though.:)

tlennhoff said:
I know I'm late doing this but if anyone still wants it in word here it is.

Great Job Kearstin! :D Thanks so much for doing the work and sharing!
Great Job Tasha! Thanks!!:D

PampMomof3 said:
Hey Gillian, did you send it out like that? I feel like its really hard for me to read. Maybe its just me though.:)
I put it in my newletter so it was spaced out a lot better! I just didn't want it to be 15 pages in the doc!

pcheframsey said:
Ok, here it is...

Thank you! I updated it (with my info ;) ) and emailed it to my Feb. Hosts... YAY!

THANKS AGAIN!

gilliandanielle said:
I just sent this out with my newsletter- I wanted to give a little more info on each product, but they aren't very descriptive. I just wanted more than a list...

Thanks so much Gill! I was looking for something like this & didn't have time to print one up yet~ & am leaving for a show in 20 mins! (yes I know, I procrastinate:rolleyes: )

I hope it works! I haven't gotten any orders yet :(

I send out this newsletter that was posted a couple weeks ago. It lists the discontinued products at the end.

Attachments

• 2007 February Pampered Chef News.doc
    198.5 KB · Views: 277
Those are all great!!!

Not sure if anyone noticed, but there is an error on the postcard that was posted. The Warm Me Up set is pictured twice and the description under the second one is the mini fluted pan. Hope you caught that before mailing. :)

1. Can I still order a discontinued item through the "Discontinued Items Mailing" service?

Unfortunately, no. The "Discontinued Items Mailing" service is only for notifying customers about items that are being discontinued and providing them with alternative options.

2. How often do discontinued items get sent out through the mailing service?

The "Discontinued Items Mailing" service is sent out on a monthly basis. This allows for a comprehensive list of all discontinued items to be included in each mailing.

3. Is there a fee for receiving the "Discontinued Items Mailing"?

No, there is no fee for receiving the "Discontinued Items Mailing". It is a complimentary service provided by Pampered Chef to keep our customers informed about any changes to our product line.

4. Can I request specific discontinued items to be included in the mailing?

No, the items included in the "Discontinued Items Mailing" are determined by our product team and are based on inventory and sales data.

5. Will the "Discontinued Items Mailing" include information about items that are temporarily out of stock?

No, the "Discontinued Items Mailing" is only for items that are permanently discontinued. If an item is temporarily out of stock, it will be restocked once available again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Mystik
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies