• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Does Florence Thomas's Oregon Address Show an Error on Pampered Chef's Site?

In summary, Product #2776 is a size cooker that can be purchased from Pampered Chef. There may be an error with the address for purchasing, which could be due to a technical issue or incorrect address. It is recommended to contact Pampered Chef directly for assistance. It is not necessary to host a party to purchase from Florence Thomas in Oregon, as you can reach out to her directly or visit her Pampered Chef website. To help Florence and yourself in purchasing, you can contact her directly or reach out to Pampered Chef for assistance. The response from Pampered Chef regarding hosting a party may have been worded poorly and was not intended to suggest it would be "stupid." There are alternative ways to purchase the size cooker from
Irene34
I wanted to purchase # 2776 from Florence Thomas in Oregon and the address TELLS ME THERE IS AN ERROR, REALLY?
https://pamperedchef.com/go/Florenceapri8If I had any desire to have a party, this response tells me I would be very stupid. but how can I help florence and myself in purchasing the size cooker I can use.

Welcome to CS!

What is product #2776 and why is there an error with the address for purchasing it?

Product #2776 is a size cooker that can be purchased from Pampered Chef. The error with the address may be due to a technical issue or an incorrect address. It is recommended to contact Pampered Chef directly for assistance in completing the purchase.

Is it necessary to host a party to purchase the size cooker from Florence Thomas in Oregon?

No, it is not necessary to host a party to purchase the size cooker from Florence Thomas in Oregon. You can reach out to Florence directly or visit her Pampered Chef website to make a purchase.

What can I do to help Florence and myself in purchasing the size cooker?

One way to help Florence and yourself in purchasing the size cooker is to directly contact her or visit her Pampered Chef website to make a purchase. You can also reach out to Pampered Chef for additional assistance.

Why does the response from Pampered Chef suggest that having a party would be "stupid"?

The response may have been worded poorly and was not intended to suggest that hosting a party would be "stupid." It is recommended to contact Pampered Chef directly for clarification on their response.

Is there an alternative way to purchase the size cooker from Pampered Chef without going through Florence Thomas in Oregon?

Yes, there are other ways to purchase the size cooker from Pampered Chef, such as visiting the Pampered Chef website or contacting a different Pampered Chef consultant. However, purchasing from Florence Thomas in Oregon may benefit both her and yourself as a customer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tina Berger
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tina Berger
  • s.cape
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
s.cape
  • ccmahaffey