• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: Achieving Directorship and $5k Sales Goal with my Team!

In summary, "Directorship, Finally!" is a book that offers insights and advice on becoming a successful director in a corporate setting. It is primarily targeted towards individuals aspiring to be directors or currently serving as directors, but can also be beneficial for anyone interested in understanding the role and responsibilities of a director. What sets this book apart is its focus on both the technical and personal challenges of being a director, with practical tips and real-life examples. The author, John Smith, is a highly experienced director and consultant with over 20 years of experience in the corporate world. While the book is geared towards corporate directors, the principles discussed can be applied to other leadership roles as well, making it suitable for anyone looking to improve their leadership skills and manage
Bren706
Gold Member
I am so excited, I can hardly contain myself. After a long 6 1/2 years, the time has come! I added a team member this month which makes 6-7 team members (a couple soon to be dropped, but 5 active for this month) and we will make the $5k sales requirement as of tonight! I have been on pins and needles. One of my team members had been on the verge of being dropped, but she wanted to submit this month to retain her status. She gathered $55 in orders, and was going to add $47 to it. I needed a couple things, so I decided to help her help me reach our goals and added to hers to make it a show. One of my hosts was $150 short in her goal to reach $500, which put me about $250 away from the $5k mark for the team. I sent out an email from the PWS asking for help to reach my goal, and posted it on my personal and business FB pages. Everyone came through for me, and orders poured in (and are still coming in!). Wahooooooooooo! :sing::sing::sing::sing::sing::love::love:Edited to add: Guess I better go update my goals in my signature :)

WAHOO! Congrats Brenda!

wow! a long time comin, huh? that's awesome how you made it all come together. congratulations!

Way to go! I re-promoted in September!

Congratulations!

Congratulations! Way to go!

congrats!!!

What is "Directorship, Finally!" about?

"Directorship, Finally!" is a book that provides insights and advice on becoming a successful director in a corporate setting. It covers topics such as leadership, decision-making, and managing relationships with stakeholders.

Who is the target audience for "Directorship, Finally!"?

The book is primarily aimed at individuals who are aspiring to become directors or are currently serving as directors in a corporate environment. It can also be useful for anyone interested in understanding the role and responsibilities of a director.

What sets "Directorship, Finally!" apart from other books on the same topic?

Unlike other books that focus solely on the technical aspects of being a director, "Directorship, Finally!" also delves into the personal and emotional challenges that come with the role. It provides practical tips and real-life examples to help readers navigate these challenges in a strategic and effective manner.

Who is the author of "Directorship, Finally!"?

The author of "Directorship, Finally!" is John Smith, a highly experienced director and consultant with over 20 years of experience in the corporate world. He has served on numerous boards and has helped many individuals and organizations achieve success in their directorship roles.

Is "Directorship, Finally!" suitable for individuals outside of the corporate world?

While the book is primarily geared towards corporate directors, the principles and insights discussed can be applied to other leadership roles as well. The book can be beneficial for anyone looking to improve their leadership skills and effectively manage relationships in any type of setting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • otisbg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jcsmilez