• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can I Substitute for Dijon Mustard Rub in Grilled Chicken Wraps?

In summary, Dijon Mustard Rub Substitute is a gluten-free seasoning blend that can be used as a substitute for Dijon mustard in recipes. It can be used as a dry rub, in marinades or dressings, or mixed with oil for a dip or spread. While it can be used as a condiment, it is best used as a seasoning. It can last up to 6 months if stored properly, but for optimal flavor, it is best to use within 3 months.
NooraK
Gold Member
I agreed to the Grilled Chicken, Ham & Swiss Wraps for my show tomorrow before I realized I don't have the Dijon Mustard Rub. Is there anything I can substitute?

I'd try using regular dijon Mayo or some dry mustard spice, or a combination.

Thanks! :)I was actually able to meet up with another consultant and get some of the rub! I love how people help each other in this business.

Terrific, and I agree, CS people are the best!

Hi there! I understand your dilemma and don't worry, there are definitely alternatives to the Dijon Mustard Rub for the Grilled Chicken, Ham & Swiss Wraps. You can try using regular Dijon mustard mixed with a little bit of honey for a similar flavor. You can also use a honey mustard or a spicy brown mustard for a different twist. Another option would be to make your own rub using ingredients like garlic powder, onion powder, and dried herbs. I hope these suggestions help and that your show is a success tomorrow! Happy cooking!

1. What is Dijon Mustard Rub Substitute?

Dijon Mustard Rub Substitute is a seasoning blend made with a combination of herbs, spices, and mustard powder. It can be used as a substitute for Dijon mustard in recipes, adding a similar tangy and savory flavor.

2. Is Dijon Mustard Rub Substitute gluten-free?

Yes, our Dijon Mustard Rub Substitute is gluten-free, making it a great option for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies.

3. How do I use Dijon Mustard Rub Substitute?

Dijon Mustard Rub Substitute can be used as a dry rub on meats, added to marinades or dressings, or mixed with olive oil to create a flavorful dip or spread.

4. Can Dijon Mustard Rub Substitute be used as a condiment?

While it can be used as a condiment, keep in mind that Dijon Mustard Rub Substitute is a dry seasoning blend and may not have the same texture or consistency as traditional Dijon mustard. It is best used in recipes as a seasoning rather than a condiment.

5. How long does Dijon Mustard Rub Substitute last?

If stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry place, our Dijon Mustard Rub Substitute can last up to 6 months. However, for the best flavor, we recommend using it within 3 months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • Tina1977
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • babywings76