• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Miss Something? Cool, New Thing With Site...

This is really good to know -- even though I am STILL a bit sceerd:D to try it...Thanks for the heads-up Anne. What a great feature!!
AJPratt
Silver Member
So, I went to check out the outlet by selecting Individual Order and it popped up that I should enter a name under #1 if I am buying with a show or fundraiser! And there is also a new "Help" for looking for hosts. Usually, they tell us about these updates. They probably did, but I missed it somewhere. I just wanted to say that I love this company!!!

That is awesome, I see it too now!

This is fantastic. We all need to write them to say thanks.

Last week we got e-mails from pampered chef about being able to e-mail people these pretty holiday e-mails about the gift sets and holiday ideas. Where do I find how to do this?

I have another question. I have had my website for almost 2 months now. All of my contacts are in pampered partner. I know you can keep track of contacts on the website. My problem is I have way too many contacts and don't want to sit here for hours entering all my contacts into my website when I have them on pampered partner. However I know it would be beneficial to have them on my website. Is there a way I can imput them all quickly and easily onto my website?

Website setupIn the website set up area on CC, it has step by step instructions on how to "upload" your customer information from PP to the site. It was very simple to do following their directions.

HTH!

I am glad I'm not the only one who was surprised!!

I'm glad you pointed that out, Anne. What a great feature!

nikked said:
In the website set up area on CC, it has step by step instructions on how to "upload" your customer information from PP to the site. It was very simple to do following their directions.

HTH!

The directions are great. Simply export the contacts from PP and then do an import on the website. I was surprised at just how well documented this process was.

tlennhoff said:
The directions are great. Simply export the contacts from PP and then do an import on the website. I was surprised at just how well documented this process was.

This is really good to know -- even though I am STILL a bit sceerd:D to try it...

Thanks for the heads-up Anne. What a great feature!! Now the host at least has a re-direction for those lost when ordering...

1. What is the "Did I Miss Something?" feature on the Pampered Chef website?

The "Did I Miss Something?" feature on the Pampered Chef website is a section that showcases all the latest and coolest products, recipes, and promotions that you may have missed. It is updated regularly to keep you in the loop on all things Pampered Chef.

2. How often is the "Did I Miss Something?" feature updated?

The "Did I Miss Something?" feature is updated at least once a week with new and exciting content. However, there may be additional updates throughout the week, so be sure to check back frequently.

3. Can I purchase products or access recipes directly from the "Did I Miss Something?" feature?

Yes, you can. Each item featured in the "Did I Miss Something?" section will have a link that will take you directly to the product page or recipe on the Pampered Chef website.

4. Can I share the "Did I Miss Something?" feature with my friends?

Absolutely! We encourage you to share the "Did I Miss Something?" feature with your friends and family. You can easily share it through social media, email, or by copying and pasting the link.

5. How can I be notified about new updates on the "Did I Miss Something?" feature?

You can sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on the "Did I Miss Something?" feature and other exciting news and promotions from Pampered Chef. You can also follow us on social media for the latest updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • gigi425
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • esavvymom