• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Pampered Chef Deep Dish Stone Baker Discontinued?

In summary, the Pampered Chef Deep Dish Stone Baker has been discontinued, meaning it is no longer being produced or sold by the company. The reasons for discontinuation are unknown, but it is common for companies to discontinue products due to low demand, production issues, or to make room for new products. The Deep Dish Stone Baker is no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef and there is no guarantee of a direct replacement in the future. However, if you purchased the product within the past year, it is still covered under the company's one-year product guarantee.
smama07
Hello everyone! I'm wondering if you could help me. Did PC discontinue the deep dish stone baker? (not the DCB). I have a customer looking for it, and I'm afraid it was discontinued...it's in the summer catalog but not in the new fall catalog. If it is discontinued, is there any way to still get it?

I'm only about 3 months in, so I'm still learning. Thanks everyone!

Yes. It was discontinued. It may show up on the outlet (supposed to stay off that for 18 months though) or you may find another consultant with one.

Sales probably went way down on that once we got the DCB plus I knowsome people confused the two names.

Thanks -I was afraid of that! I had a list of the discontinued items, but I didn't remember seeing it on there.

Does anyone have any suggestions on any other stoneware that would work in it's place? This customer is wanting to use it to make deep dish pizza.

Thank you!

The 9 x 13 Baker works great for deep-dish pizzas, cobblers, cakes, cornbread, etc.

You can still submit an August order until 9/15. So order it for her!

1. What does it mean that the Pampered Chef Deep Dish Stone Baker is discontinued?

Discontinued means that the product is no longer being produced or sold by Pampered Chef. It has been permanently removed from their product line.

2. Why was the Deep Dish Stone Baker discontinued?

Although we cannot speak on behalf of Pampered Chef's decision to discontinue this product, it is common for companies to discontinue products due to low demand, production issues, or to make room for new products.

3. Can I still purchase the Deep Dish Stone Baker from Pampered Chef?

No, unfortunately the Deep Dish Stone Baker is no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef.

4. Will there be a replacement for the Deep Dish Stone Baker?

We are constantly developing new products and improving existing ones, so there may be a similar product available in the future. However, we cannot guarantee that there will be a direct replacement for the Deep Dish Stone Baker.

5. Is the Deep Dish Stone Baker still covered under warranty?

Yes, if you have purchased the Deep Dish Stone Baker within the past year, it is still covered under our one-year product guarantee. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with any issues or concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • catlwilles