• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Delicious Roasted Chicken Ideas for Your Deep Dish Covered Baker

In summary, the Deep Dish Covered Baker is a great option for those who do not want to unwrap caramels. The Caramel Bread Pudding is delicious and can be made in a microwave. The Jamaican Pork Tenderloin is a popular recipe that can be cooked in a preheated oven in less than one hour.
Kathytnt
I am needing some ideas for this - Even different Roasted chicken ideas I just got one and it is so cute. Can't wait to use it

Hope everyone has a wonderful New Year!!

One of the best recipes you could ask for, is in this F/W Season's Best. The
Caramel Bread Pudding. Everyone raved about it, and it did create sales for
the Deep Dish Covered Baker. You don't have to buy the individual caramels and unwrap them - just buy Smuckers Caramel Topping, instead.

I agree! It is DELICIOUS! (I also used a jar of caramel instead of doing all that unwrapping!!)

The bread pudding is AWESOME. I've also been using mine for roasting meats in the microwave when I don't have time to put them in the oven (we have a crazy schedule 5 days/wk). Tonight I'm making BBQ chicken (using Mr Yoshida's Sweet Hawaiian BBQ sauce and chicken tenderloins). I've also done BBQ country style boneless pork ribs (to DIE for), pork roast, beef roast, boneless turkey breast roasts (all just using the regular seasonings).

I've even thrown brown rice with water/seasonings into it and put it in the oven before heading out for a couple of hours and the rice was done to perfection when I got home (cool oven, maybe 275).

jentapp said:
I've even thrown brown rice with water/seasonings into it and put it in the oven before heading out for a couple of hours and the rice was done to perfection when I got home (cool oven, maybe 275).

WOW! This is reason enough for me to order one! I'm trying to get that big microwave off of my limited counter space, but rice was the big problem for me. If this works for me this will be the solution!

Thanks for the hint!

Over the holidays I made spinach artichoke dip in it and took it to several get-togethers. Everyone oohed and ahed over the baker!

I made "Green Bean Casserole" in mine for the holidays.

....and I did a big pot of baked beans in mine for a Family dinner over the holidays! I am doing all soups for Jan. shows, but for Feb, I think I'm going to do the Caramel Apple Bread Pudding or the Roast chicken for all my shows!

In addition to the Caramel Apple Bread Pudding, our Jamaican Pork Tenderloin recipe in All the Best, is my absolute favorite. We are having it tonight. I cook all three pounds that generally come in the package, and freeze several portions for later meals. I use parsnips and carrots, as well as the sweet potatoes or red potatoes and the apples and onions, and coat them with the seasonings, and place on top of the meat. Everything is roasted in the preheated 425 degree oven in less than one hour. It is a real crowd pleaser!
I will be offering it for my February parties. It went over well in September too!

1. What is the Deep Dish Covered Baker used for?

The Deep Dish Covered Baker is a versatile piece of cookware that can be used for baking, roasting, and even microwaving. It is perfect for making casseroles, roasting meats and vegetables, and even baking desserts.

2. Is the Deep Dish Covered Baker safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the Deep Dish Covered Baker is oven-safe up to 450°F (232°C). It is made of stoneware which can withstand high temperatures and evenly distribute heat for thorough cooking.

3. Can the Deep Dish Covered Baker be used on the stovetop?

No, the Deep Dish Covered Baker is not recommended for use on the stovetop. It is designed for use in the oven or microwave only.

4. How do I clean the Deep Dish Covered Baker?

The Deep Dish Covered Baker is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean after use. If hand washing, use warm soapy water and avoid using abrasive cleaners or utensils that may damage the stoneware surface.

5. Can I use the Deep Dish Covered Baker in the freezer?

Yes, the Deep Dish Covered Baker is freezer safe. You can store prepared meals in the baker and then transfer it directly to the oven or microwave for cooking. Just make sure to allow the baker to come to room temperature before placing it in a hot oven to prevent cracking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alanna1
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • MomToEli
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
MomToEli
  • chefmoseley