• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Choosing the Right Size for Your Deep Covered Baker | Microwave Recommendations

In summary, the hostesses are looking for a microwave that will fit in their current one, and they are furstrated because their current microwave is not large enough. They are also looking for a cookbook that is good for the baker.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
I know these are sizes listed on web site for baker.........

12 1/2" x 9 1/2" x 5 1/2", 13 cups, 3 qts.

My ?? is, or actually my hostesses, but how much bigger does my microwave have to be for it to turn???

I can't find the info for size microwaves they recommend.

What's smallest microwave you've been able to fit DCB in and still work?? IS there a better WATT microwave that's good??

Thanks,

Lisa

WOO HOO, hostess LOVES idea of this and says she's hoping she can "sell" some and get her some more FREE things, but only if her microwave will fit it, or else Santa might have to bring her new microwave :D to fit her new baker!!:D!!

not sure about size of microwave
any know which cookbook is the best for the baker?

micro has to be 13x13x7

The new weekday dinners done has many DCB recipes

A little furstrated! Just got my DCB and my microwave is too small so I have to run across the street to use my parents ever time I use it! Though I really do like it but wish it were a little more convienient!

Yes, you do need to be sure you have a sufficiently large enough microwave- that's the only drawback!

Heehee - don't forget, you can also use the DCB in the regular oven! It just might take longer to cook. We're all so focused on the 'magic' pot, I think we forget this aspect of it (I always point it out at shows!).

Yeah. But we have other dishes that we can use in the oven. The thing that makes this worth owning is its ability to be used in the microwave!

So. Can anyone remember what microwave they have that it actually fits in? We've decided to buy a new one and I want to make sure it works!

vonfirmath said:
Yeah. But we have other dishes that we can use in the oven. The thing that makes this worth owning is its ability to be used in the microwave!

So. Can anyone remember what microwave they have that it actually fits in? We've decided to buy a new one and I want to make sure it works!

?? So just measure it before you buy it...and usually the dimensions are right with the microwave when you purchase it.

It has to be 13x13x7

Frankly before I bought a new microwave (and I told my hubby this and he just:rolleyes: rolled his eyes). I told him if the microwave we have dies, when we go looking to buy a new one I WILL be taking my DCB into the store to make sure not only that it fits, but it turns easily.........AND that I can reach my fat hands around it without getting burned!!!

We've decided to buy a new one and I want to make sure it works!
Maybe you can also sell a few while you're there looking if you make sure your magic pot will fit, lol. :D;):D

Lisa

Ah. But I don't have the DCB yet. I've been putting off purchasing it because we didn't have a microwave it would fit in! (And I'm not a big fan of stoneware otherwise. My wrists are weak and I fear dropping it!)

1. What sizes are available for the Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker from Pampered Chef is available in two sizes: the Classic 9" x 13" size and the Family-Size 12" x 15" size.

2. What are the dimensions of the Classic Deep Covered Baker?

The Classic Deep Covered Baker measures 9" x 13" x 4.75", making it the perfect size for casseroles, roasts, and other family-sized dishes.

3. What is the capacity of the Family-Size Deep Covered Baker?

The Family-Size Deep Covered Baker has a capacity of 12 cups, making it ideal for larger families or for entertaining.

4. Can the Deep Covered Baker be used in the microwave?

Yes, both sizes of the Deep Covered Baker are microwave-safe. They are also oven-safe up to 500°F and can be used in the freezer and dishwasher.

5. Are there any recipes specifically designed for the Deep Covered Baker?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of delicious recipes that are specifically designed for the Deep Covered Baker, including casseroles, roasts, desserts, and more. These recipes can be found on our website or in our cookbooks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefnene
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
Staci
  • PCSarahjm
  • Products and Tips
Replies