• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have any delicious Deep Covered Baker recipes to share?

In summary, Becky's Fast Chicken Fajitas are a fantastic dish, and this recipe from Linda is a great way to promote them.
Ok I see the last post was 2008, are there any new recipies for the DCB..thanks

I love the Green, Red and White Lasagna that we can cook in the DCB. It's a microwave recipe with polenta. What would you suggest that I use to sub out the turkey sausage meat? I am doing a vegetarian party next weekend and would like to try some substitutes this weekend.

Thanks for the ideas!!!:blushing:

I just made the soda cake at a show tonight. It was very delicious and people couldn't believe that it came out of the microwave. We used a yellow cake mix and 12 oz of ginger ale. The frosting was coolwhip with some lime jello mixed in to give it color.

cookscorner said:
I just made the soda cake at a show tonight. It was very delicious and people couldn't believe that it came out of the microwave. We used a yellow cake mix and 12 oz of ginger ale. The frosting was coolwhip with some lime jello mixed in to give it color.

I'm not familiar with this recipe...do you just mix the cake mix and the ginger ale?

Monilee said:
I love the Green, Red and White Lasagna that we can cook in the DCB. It's a microwave recipe with polenta. What would you suggest that I use to sub out the turkey sausage meat? I am doing a vegetarian party next weekend and would like to try some substitutes this weekend.

Thanks for the ideas!!!:blushing:

Try using the Morning Star Sausage Crumbles. I have successfully used this in the breakfast casserole.

I did this for a show as soon as I got my baker. I use this recipe once a week for the family. Had the privaledge to take it to a friends house this week and they were amazed at how moist the chicken was.

PHEW! This thread is rAnDOm!!! Trying to trace comments back to the recipes they relate to, is almost impossible. Tell us more about the dump cake with pop / soda please!

<h2>1. What is a Deep Covered Baker?</h2><p>A Deep Covered Baker is a versatile piece of stoneware that can be used to cook a variety of dishes in the microwave, oven, or even on the grill. It is designed to trap in heat and moisture, resulting in delicious and evenly cooked meals.</p><h2>2. What are some benefits of using a Deep Covered Baker?</h2><p>Using a Deep Covered Baker allows for healthier cooking as it requires little to no added oil or fats. It also saves time and energy as it can be used in the microwave, and it is easy to clean as it is dishwasher safe.</p><h2>3. Can I use the Deep Covered Baker to cook meat?</h2><p>Absolutely! The Deep Covered Baker is perfect for cooking meats, as it helps to keep them moist and juicy. Some popular meat dishes to cook in the DCB include chicken, pork, and beef.</p><h2>4. What are some popular recipes for the Deep Covered Baker?</h2><p>There are endless possibilities when it comes to cooking with the Deep Covered Baker. Some popular recipes include chicken fajitas, roasted vegetables, mac and cheese, and even desserts like apple crisp. Check out our website for more delicious recipes!</p><h2>5. How can I get a Deep Covered Baker at a discounted price?</h2><p>If you're interested in purchasing a Deep Covered Baker, hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to get it at a discounted price. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, including the Deep Covered Baker, by inviting friends and family to your party. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on hosting a party.</p>

1. What is a Deep Covered Baker?

A Deep Covered Baker is a versatile piece of stoneware that can be used to cook a variety of dishes in the microwave, oven, or even on the grill. It is designed to trap in heat and moisture, resulting in delicious and evenly cooked meals.

2. What are some benefits of using a Deep Covered Baker?

Using a Deep Covered Baker allows for healthier cooking as it requires little to no added oil or fats. It also saves time and energy as it can be used in the microwave, and it is easy to clean as it is dishwasher safe.

3. Can I use the Deep Covered Baker to cook meat?

Absolutely! The Deep Covered Baker is perfect for cooking meats, as it helps to keep them moist and juicy. Some popular meat dishes to cook in the DCB include chicken, pork, and beef.

4. What are some popular recipes for the Deep Covered Baker?

There are endless possibilities when it comes to cooking with the Deep Covered Baker. Some popular recipes include chicken fajitas, roasted vegetables, mac and cheese, and even desserts like apple crisp. Check out our website for more delicious recipes!

5. How can I get a Deep Covered Baker at a discounted price?

If you're interested in purchasing a Deep Covered Baker, hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to get it at a discounted price. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, including the Deep Covered Baker, by inviting friends and family to your party. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SuzcookinPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
schel
  • blushy4u
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies