• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deep Covered Baker Pasta Recipe

In summary, a Deep Covered Baker is a versatile stoneware dish with a domed lid that can be used to cook a variety of dishes in the microwave or oven. It is perfect for cooking pasta dishes, with even heat distribution and a lid that prevents boil-overs and keeps the pasta moist. The specific ingredients for a recipe may vary, but generally include pasta, protein, vegetables, seasonings, and a sauce or broth. Cooking time for pasta in the Deep Covered Baker can range from 10-20 minutes in the microwave or 30-45 minutes in the oven. Additionally, the Deep Covered Baker can be used for other dishes such as meats, vegetables, casseroles, and desserts.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
Anyone have a good recipe I can use for a bridal shower?

I found this one on here a little while ago..there are some great add in suggestions on the thread but I don't know how to put a link to the thread on here..but if you search DCB Pasta you will find it..it says Pasta Bake in DCB.

I have made this..and I love it.

Take 1 box of pasta (I used penne) and dump into the DCB.
Spray the pasta with the oil mister, lightly coating and turning the pasta.
Cover the pasta with water (just cover, no extra).
Cover with lid and Microwave for 6-8 minutes. Open lid and stir pasta. Cover and microwave for an additional 6-8 minutes until al-dente.
Stir pasta again. (water should be gone!)
Add 1 jar of pasta sauce, 1 cup shredded mozzerella, 1/2 cup Parmesan, 1 tsp italian seasoning. Stir into pasta.
Cover with lid and microwave for 8-10 minutes until mozzerella is melted.

ohhh that sounds yummy and fast and simple. Perfect for new brides. and their husbands

I am still partial to the grilled chicken penne al fresco! We had that again for dinner last night.

Haha, and my favorite is still the Easy Tortellini Toss, but made with chicken and bacon, rather than ham.

1. What is a Deep Covered Baker?

A Deep Covered Baker is a versatile stoneware dish that can be used to cook a variety of dishes in the microwave or oven. It has a domed lid that helps to trap in moisture and flavors, resulting in delicious and evenly cooked meals.

2. Can I cook pasta in the Deep Covered Baker?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is perfect for cooking pasta dishes. The stoneware material ensures even heat distribution, resulting in perfectly cooked pasta every time. Plus, the domed lid helps to prevent boil-overs and keeps the pasta moist and flavorful.

3. What ingredients do I need for the Deep Covered Baker pasta recipe?

The ingredients for the Deep Covered Baker pasta recipe vary depending on the specific dish you are making. However, some common ingredients include pasta, your choice of protein (such as chicken or shrimp), vegetables, seasonings, and a sauce or broth. You can find specific recipes on our website or in our recipe book.

4. How long does it take to cook pasta in the Deep Covered Baker?

The cooking time for pasta in the Deep Covered Baker will depend on the type of pasta you are using and the specific recipe. In general, cooking pasta in the Deep Covered Baker can take anywhere from 10-20 minutes in the microwave or 30-45 minutes in the oven.

5. Can I use the Deep Covered Baker for other dishes besides pasta?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker can be used for a variety of dishes besides pasta. You can use it to cook meats, vegetables, casseroles, and even desserts. The stoneware material and domed lid make it a versatile and convenient cooking tool for all types of dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • 3girls
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • byrd1956