Deep Covered Baker Microwave Recipes

Discussion in 'Recipes and Tips' started by ChefTS, May 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Would you all share your favorite DCB recipes for the microwave? It's getting hot, and no one wants to heat up their kitchens around here. :)

If someone's already put together a document of DCB microwave recipes, please let me know. I've searched and found lots of recipes for the oven.

Also, I'd love it if someone could share a roast recipe for the DCB in the microwave.

Thanks all!

2. I'd be interested too. All I know about is the 30 min chicken and the bread pudding recipes! :)

3. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

Sometimes you just have a taste for chili even in the summer. I LOVE the Turkey Chili recipe that was featured. Shows lots of products, easy to make, and yummy!!!!

4. Bread Pudding in DCB

Just a quick comment on the Caramel Apple Bread Pudding in the DCB in microwave: I did it twice and both times it got ALL over my microwave. I would recommend doing it in the oven at 375 for 45 minutes with a TRAY underneath. I emailed the test kitchens about it and they didn't know what to say really.

Sydna

5. I did see that thread and the booklet. The recipes look very yummy, but none of them were for the microwave (unless there are two "Deep Covered Baker.doc" files) except the bread pudding and 30 minute chicken.

I'm specifically looking for a recipe for roast, but any others will do, too.

6. cwinter474

cwinter474 Gold Member

been here, got these

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.