• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deep Covered Baker Microwave Recipes

In summary, the Deep Covered Baker is a stoneware dish designed for use in the microwave and conventional oven. It can be used to make a variety of dishes, including casseroles, roasts, breads, and desserts. It does not require the addition of water or oil, but a small amount can be added for certain recipes. The dish is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash with warm water and mild detergent. Metal utensils and abrasive cleaners should not be used on the stoneware surface.
ChefTS
Would you all share your favorite DCB recipes for the microwave? It's getting hot, and no one wants to heat up their kitchens around here. :)

If someone's already put together a document of DCB microwave recipes, please let me know. I've searched and found lots of recipes for the oven.

Also, I'd love it if someone could share a roast recipe for the DCB in the microwave.

Thanks all!

I'd be interested too. All I know about is the 30 min chicken and the bread pudding recipes! :)

Sometimes you just have a taste for chili even in the summer. I LOVE the Turkey Chili recipe that was featured. Shows lots of products, easy to make, and yummy!!!!

Bread Pudding in DCBJust a quick comment on the Caramel Apple Bread Pudding in the DCB in microwave: I did it twice and both times it got ALL over my microwave. I would recommend doing it in the oven at 375 for 45 minutes with a TRAY underneath. I emailed the test kitchens about it and they didn't know what to say really.

Sydna

I did see that thread and the booklet. The recipes look very yummy, but none of them were for the microwave (unless there are two "Deep Covered Baker.doc" files) except the bread pudding and 30 minute chicken.I'm specifically looking for a recipe for roast, but any others will do, too.

been here, got these

Hello! I am a fellow pampered chef consultant and I would be happy to share some of my favorite DCB microwave recipes with you. The DCB is a great tool for quick and easy meals, especially during the hot summer months. Here are a few of my go-to recipes:1. Lemon Garlic Chicken: In the DCB, combine 4 chicken breasts, 1/4 cup of lemon juice, 2 minced garlic cloves, 1 tsp of dried oregano, and salt and pepper to taste. Microwave on high for 12-15 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked.2. Southwest Quinoa Salad: In the DCB, mix together 1 cup of quinoa, 1 can of black beans (drained and rinsed), 1 cup of corn, 1 diced bell pepper, 1 diced tomato, 1 diced avocado, and a handful of chopped cilantro. Microwave on high for 10-12 minutes, or until quinoa is fully cooked.3. Beef Stroganoff: In the DCB, combine 1 lb of beef strips, 1 chopped onion, 1 can of cream of mushroom soup, 1/2 cup of beef broth, and 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce. Microwave on high for 12-15 minutes, stirring halfway through. Serve over egg noodles.As for a roast recipe, here is one of my favorites:4. Maple Glazed Pork Roast: In the DCB, place a 3 lb pork roast and season with salt and pepper. In a separate bowl, mix together 1/4 cup of maple syrup, 2 tbsp of Dijon mustard, 1 minced garlic clove, and 1 tsp of dried thyme. Pour over the roast and microwave on high for 20-25 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 145°F. Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.I hope you enjoy these recipes and stay cool this summer! Let me know if you have any other questions or if you need more recipe ideas. Happy cooking!

What is the Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker is a special stoneware dish designed for use in the microwave. It is designed to cook foods evenly and retain moisture for delicious results.

Can I use the Deep Covered Baker in the oven?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is safe for use in both the microwave and conventional oven. Just be sure to follow the temperature guidelines and do not preheat the dish.

What types of dishes can I make in the Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker is versatile and can be used to make a variety of dishes, including casseroles, roasts, breads, and even desserts. The only limitation is that the dish must fit comfortably inside the baker.

Do I need to add water or oil when using the Deep Covered Baker?

No, the stoneware material of the Deep Covered Baker is designed to trap moisture and eliminate the need for added water or oil. However, you can add a small amount of liquid if desired for certain recipes.

How do I clean the Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash it with warm water and a mild detergent. Do not use any metal utensils or abrasive cleaners on the stoneware surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• forkatieb
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Julie Henne
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Jenni