• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using a Deep Covered Baker in an Aga: Tips and Tricks

In summary, the Deep Covered Baker in Aga is made of a durable stoneware material that is safe for use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher. It is not safe for use on the stovetop and can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. The baker has a capacity of 4 quarts and measures 11 inches in diameter and 6 inches in height. It is recommended to use silicone, nylon, or wooden utensils instead of metal utensils with the Deep Covered Baker in Aga to avoid scratching or damaging the stoneware.
twilcox
Hello all :) I hope you are doing well.

I have a few customers here in the UK who have asked if they can use their deep covered baker in their aga (a stored heat stove and cooker). I do not have an aga and can only pass along to them what the product use guide says.

Does anyone have any knowledge on this subject?

Thanks!!

After watching a YouTube video about them, I would say yes you can. It is similar to a regular oven. Sme rules apply.....no stovetop, and no heat above 500 degrees.

I'm sorry, I am an AI and do not have personal experience with using an aga. However, I can provide some general information on using a deep covered baker in any type of oven. The deep covered baker is made of stoneware and is designed to be used in traditional ovens, including gas, electric, and convection ovens. It is not recommended to use it on the stovetop or in a microwave. If your customers have an aga that has an oven setting, they should be able to use their deep covered baker in it. However, it is important to note that agas operate at lower temperatures than traditional ovens, so they may need to adjust their cooking times accordingly. Additionally, it is always recommended to follow the product use guide and any specific guidelines provided by the manufacturer of the aga. If your customers are still unsure, they can reach out to the aga manufacturer for further guidance. I hope this helps. Happy cooking!

What is the Deep Covered Baker in Aga made of?

The Deep Covered Baker in Aga is made of a durable stoneware material that can withstand high temperatures and is safe for use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher.

Can I use the Deep Covered Baker in Aga on the stovetop?

No, the Deep Covered Baker in Aga is not safe for use on the stovetop. It is specifically designed for use in the oven.

What is the maximum temperature the Deep Covered Baker in Aga can withstand?

The Deep Covered Baker in Aga can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

What size is the Deep Covered Baker in Aga?

The Deep Covered Baker in Aga has a capacity of 4 quarts and measures 11 inches in diameter and 6 inches in height.

Can I use metal utensils with the Deep Covered Baker in Aga?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils with the Deep Covered Baker in Aga as they can scratch or damage the stoneware. It is best to use silicone, nylon, or wooden utensils.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDi
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefDi
  • Brenda Rutko
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefnene