• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Versatile Deep Covered Baker Combo and Its Free Gift

In summary, the Deep Covered Baker Combo includes the Deep Covered Baker, the Silicone Grip, and a recipe card for a classic dish. The dimensions of the Deep Covered Baker are 11.75" x 8.75" x 5.25" and it has a capacity of 12 cups. It is microwave and oven safe, withstanding temperatures up to 450°F. It can be used for baking casseroles, roasting vegetables, and more. The Deep Covered Baker is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, or can be hand washed with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge.
lynneskitchen
Can someone explain to me what the Deep Covered Baker Combo is? I'm assuming you are grouping items together and throwing in a free gift. Can you please tell me what you're combining and what you're adding on for free?

Thanks!;)

I followed someone else's idea, but basically the set I offer includes:
DCB, Salad Chopper, one rub, one SBC, which totals $99.00 - as the free gift, I offer the Pocket Thermometer.
The old thermometer is only $11.50 but the new one is going to be $16.50. Someone suggested changing the free gift to the RUFTH trivet (the new one) since it is designed for the DCB to sit on it; I think it is around $13.00.
Some consultants offer free shipping, some free shipping if a show is booked, some offer 10% off the price of the bundle instead of a free gift.

Also, there are some flyers posted in the files section.

What is included in the Deep Covered Baker Combo?

The Deep Covered Baker Combo includes the Deep Covered Baker, the Silicone Grip, and the recipe card for a classic dish.

What are the dimensions of the Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker measures 11.75" x 8.75" x 5.25" and has a capacity of 12 cups.

Is the Deep Covered Baker microwave safe?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is microwave safe and can withstand temperatures up to 450°F.

Can the Deep Covered Baker be used in the oven?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is oven safe and can withstand temperatures up to 450°F. It is perfect for baking casseroles, roasting vegetables, and more.

How do I clean the Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • Tall_Drnk_h2o
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies