• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Credit Cards Declined on Show Submission: February Show Status Confirmed

In summary, a declined credit card is one that has been rejected by the merchant or financial institution during a transaction. This can occur due to insufficient funds, expired card, or suspected fraudulent activity. If your credit card is declined, you should check your funds and contact your issuer for more information. Once the issue is resolved, you can use your credit card again. To prevent declines, keep track of your available credit, update billing information, and monitor for suspicious activity. It's also helpful to notify your issuer before traveling to avoid unfamiliar transaction declines.
PamperedChefLayla
Gold Member
I submitted a show under the wire on Jan 31. Two of the credit cards were declined and they just got resolved today 2/5. Will that count as a February show? I have never had cards declined.

No..if it was a January Show date, it will be a January Show. It won't count towards any February promotion (because it wasn't HELD in Feb), and it won't count towards any January promotions-(because it wasn't submitted in Jan). But you will get paid for on the 22nd's paycheck. They had to be resolved by 10pm CT on the 2nd to count towards the 8th's paycheck.Hope that helps.

Actually, it will count towards the January promotions since it was submitted before the deadline.

NooraK said:
Actually, it will count towards the January promotions since it was submitted before the deadline.
Only if it was resolved by the resolution deadline. HO indicates that in the Newswire when they post the resolution deadline for each month.

Hi there!
Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the credit card issues with your recent show submission. As long as the show was submitted before the end of January, it should count towards your February sales. However, I would recommend double checking with your host and making sure they received the resolved payments before finalizing your show totals. I hope everything works out and thank you for being proactive in resolving the declined cards. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Happy cooking!

What is a declined credit card?

A declined credit card is a credit card that has been rejected by the merchant or financial institution when attempting to make a transaction. This can happen for various reasons such as insufficient funds, expired card, or suspected fraudulent activity.

Why was my credit card declined?

There are several reasons why a credit card may be declined. Some common reasons include insufficient funds, exceeded credit limit, expired card, incorrect billing information, or suspected fraudulent activity. It is best to contact your credit card issuer for specific information about the decline.

What should I do if my credit card is declined?

If your credit card is declined, you should first make sure that you have enough funds and that your card is not expired. If everything seems to be in order, you can contact your credit card issuer to inquire about the decline and see if there is a problem with your account. You may also try using a different form of payment.

Can I still use my credit card after it has been declined?

If your credit card has been declined, it is usually a temporary issue that can be resolved by contacting your credit card issuer. Once the issue has been resolved, you should be able to use your credit card again. However, if there is a more serious issue with your account, your credit card may be permanently declined.

How can I prevent my credit card from being declined?

To prevent your credit card from being declined, make sure to keep track of your available credit and avoid exceeding your credit limit. It is also important to update your billing information if it changes and to regularly monitor your account for any suspicious activity. If you are traveling, it is a good idea to notify your credit card issuer beforehand to avoid any potential declines due to unfamiliar transactions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• daisy31063
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Hunter Mom
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • andrealynne719