• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will there be a December recruiting promotion for Pampered Chef?

In summary, the December Recruiting Promotion is a special offer available during the month of December to encourage companies to recruit new employees. Any company or organization looking to hire new employees during this time is eligible for the promotion. Participating in the promotion offers various benefits, such as discounted job postings, free resume access, and increased visibility for job listings. To participate, simply post a job listing on the platform during December and the promotion will automatically be applied. There is no limit to the number of job listings that can be posted, but the benefits only apply to postings made during December.
PamperedchefDaly
Gold Member
I have a host who is in the fence about signing. Our current promotion ends 11/30, but I haven't seen anything about December. I don't want to push her, but I also don't want her to sign after the 30th and there is no promotion. Does PC ever have a period of time where there is no special incentive for the recruiter or recruit?

They get an extra 30 days added onto their original 30 days. So she basically has 120 days to start with the first 60 being double.

I have not seen anything for the recruiter. I am in the same situation and I know its a better deal to have her sign after the 1st but there's that little bit of selfishness that wanted that Spring item.

The recruit will be much happier with the extra 30 days to earn PC$. A happy recruit means a more productive recruit. ;)Oh, and you can BUY the new spring item with the regular recruiting bonus that we get when we recruit a new person who qualifies in their first 30 days (in this instance I'm assuming it would be extended to 60 days for us too) and overrides that you get as long as they are active. :D

"yeah yeah yeah" hehe (typed with a smile) I hear ya. I know its whats best so I won't push her, especially since she will be my first recruit. I just love free vs buying. I can have that little bit of selfishness - then the angel onthe other shoulder tells me to 'wise up' and I usually do the right thing. :)

1. What is the December Recruiting Promotion?

The December Recruiting Promotion is a special offer available during the month of December to encourage companies to recruit new employees.

2. Who is eligible for the promotion?

Any company or organization looking to hire new employees during the month of December is eligible for the promotion.

3. What are the benefits of participating in the promotion?

The promotion offers various benefits, such as discounted job postings, free resume access, and increased visibility for job listings.

4. How do I participate in the promotion?

To participate, simply post a job listing on our platform during the month of December and the promotion will automatically be applied to your account.

5. Is there a limit to the number of job listings I can post during the promotion?

No, there is no limit to the number of job listings you can post during the promotion. However, the benefits will only apply to job postings made during the month of December.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedJAB
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
JAE
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • noelskitchen